stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

keep it up steve, I'm sure with those two new 5ks you should be in the 60 club :o Is that still the plan?

keep it up steve, I'm sure with those two new 5ks you should be in the 60 club :o Is that still the plan?

I'm not in a big hurry to get the other amps. Some big home expenses have come up lately so no major audio buys will be made for a couple months. I'm still competing and tweaking things, just not buying amps right now. That being said, since I already have my front speakers. I may start working on that.

I'm not in a big hurry to get the other amps. Some big home expenses have come up lately so no major audio buys will be made for a couple months. I'm still competing and tweaking things, just not buying amps right now. That being said, since I already have my front speakers. I may start working on that.

word, keep us updated and best of luck on the unexpected expenses

keep it up steve, I'm sure with those two new 5ks you should be in the 60 club ohmy.png Is that still the plan?

That being said, since I already have my front speakers. I may start working on that.

thats what i was thinking!!

do you think the new baffle screws helped the score?

sure do. It's much much stronger now. I really need to tl it though to be sure. My meter has been know to give off a funky reading now and then. But never for a whole testing session

heres a sight into the future. as some of you saw my side mirror fly off during my SB4 run. I ordered a new replacement and it arrives looking like this, gloss black.

IMAG1116.jpgIMAG1115.jpgIMAG1105.jpg

well i dont want beige or gloss black so the plan for the whole car is satin black. i did the new mirror just to get a taste of whats to come. what do you guys think. ill take a few pics outside tomorrow.

IMAG1130.jpgIMAG1131.jpgIMAG1132.jpg

like the look. could look great full car.

I'm thinking satin black on the whole car and gloss black stripes

I bet that will look sick.

I'm thinking satin black on the whole car and gloss black stripes

now that would look good. subtle compared to most camaros with red paint white stripe idea... love it

Huge number Steve, keep up the good work with your no-name subs.

Huge number Steve, keep up the good work with your no-name subs.

Thanks buddy, but i cant help to think SSA is becoming a very big name. you guys have some very heavy hitters on your team. Nic, zack, the little geo, the blazer and so on. people gonna recognize this little thing you and mark have very soon if they havent already.

that being said i made about 7 158.4 runs back to back today and squeeked out a 156.2 music run (this i can imporve on i know with the right song)

yeah buddyadhd.gif

Good luck. We need comps up here in northeast pa!

Enormis in harborcreek PA, May 12th at noon. Rockford fosgate sound lab comes and there is usually about 10 or so cars showing off.

Good luck. We need comps up here in northeast pa!

Enormis in harborcreek PA, May 12th at noon. Rockford fosgate sound lab comes and there is usually about 10 or so cars showing off.

ok well thanks for posting that here.

if and whaen you upgrade I think you will be better to get 2 larger amps instead of adding 2 5ks I only gained 1 db from 2 to 4 5ks. im gonna attempt to get two larger amps this season and recone to d.7s . At one time I was doing 56's with 2 powerbass 5ks.

if and whaen you upgrade I think you will be better to get 2 larger amps instead of adding 2 5ks I only gained 1 db from 2 to 4 5ks. im gonna attempt to get two larger amps this season and recone to d.7s . At one time I was doing 56's with 2 powerbass 5ks.

well I'm sure tuned in to see results. I have heard the exact opposite. Honestly I would be pretty happy gaining 1 db.

what really sucks about mine is I can only turn one big alt . you have horsepower so maybe you can get more out of them.Are you running strapped? have you tried both ways? just curious.

But I have a tiny engine bay.

Yeah strapped. Im buying a maxxlink soon and an xs vcm. I'll try unstrapped after that.

This shit just keeps getting louder and louder lol.

Keep up the good work man.

Just got a confirmation email, my toolmaker distro blocks shipped today also. I'm anxious to see them.

Diggin the pic with the t-tops removed = SEX!!!

Impressive shit, you just keep inchin closer to that 60 bro!

Let a "wow" out when i saw that score. Very nice!