stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

It's cool, it was just asked on the last page.

Well that's why I asked since you said it sucked. Was just wondering the difference.

Do you run into protect issues when sealed. There's a Guy up here in the NW with an awesome blazer. He can demo full tilt all day no problem. But when he goes to compete his amp protects when all sealed up.

I've never ran it all sealed up on a meter. I've driven it and pounded with Windows up but output is far decreased. I would have to guess, but I imaging its around 155-156 sealed on dash.

Yeah that's a decent drop. I tried metering in the kick and got the same as I got on the dash

first things first ... .dani in Steve car ... Steve putting up a great hair trick.. he was teasing the remote gain...

VIDEO

th_Picture090.jpg

VIDEO

th_Picture084.jpg

video

th_Picture085.jpg

Steve and team SSA pulling first in every class entered, street beat 4 street beat 5 and i think modified 1000-2000 class i THINK i could be wrong.

Picture071.jpg

good job.. great show.. TONS of demos with the SSAmaro

good job Steve !!

It would be nice to set the record with SSA subs :D There's another guy that runs Sb4 I think with 9 DC xl 12's on 6 Sundown 4500's, Allen Potter went from 3 amps to 6 amps and didn't gain much, wonder how your's will do with more power.

It would be nice to set the record with SSA subs :D There's another guy that runs Sb4 I think with 9 DC xl 12's on 6 Sundown 4500's, Allen Potter went from 3 amps to 6 amps and didn't gain much, wonder how your's will do with more power.

9 subs on 6 amps? How's that wired?

And setting a record isn't a next week goal.... It's long term. Hell probably will never happen but if you don't have something to motivate you, you'll never get better. I see people everyday trying to hit a 150 or 151. I'm almost at 159 in a camaro. The way I see it, anything is possible.

It would be nice to set the record with SSA subs biggrin.png There's another guy that runs Sb4 I think with 9 DC xl 12's on 6 Sundown 4500's, Allen Potter went from 3 amps to 6 amps and didn't gain much, wonder how your's will do with more power.

Your guess is as good as mineshrug.gif but that's what he has.

It would be nice to set the record with SSA subs biggrin.png There's another guy that runs Sb4 I think with 9 DC xl 12's on 6 Sundown 4500's, Allen Potter went from 3 amps to 6 amps and didn't gain much, wonder how your's will do with more power.

6 amps slaved into 3 pairs. 3 subs per slaved amp.

9 subs, 6 amps.

J

Smiles and trophies all around. :)

6 amps slaved into 3 pairs. 3 subs per slaved amp.

9 subs, 6 amps.

J

yeah makes sense

thats the guy that was a heat wave with the grey explorer.. and i think they were 10's

They are DC Lvl 4 or XL 12's. I have a video of his explorer on youtube.

The guy that hairtricked dani? He was doin 60s on music last year.

I think so. He did 158.5 SB last year at the heatwave.

that would have beat the record before Allen did.

Anyway someone is always better, faster, or louder.

that would have beat the record before Allen did.

Anyway someone is always better, faster, or louder.

Did somebody call for me? Oh, no, wait, that's just me being a smart ass. :P Carry on.

Amps and maxxlink arrived today. Too bad I'm not in town to install it all. I hope to get everything installed before my show on Saturday.

Amps and maxxlink arrived today. Too bad I'm not in town to install it all. I hope to get everything installed before my show on Saturday.

Can't wait

bart-scott.jpg

I spoke too soon. I'm heading home early! I'm gonna start working on this as soon as i get home.

yall took down all those bleachers that fast!!! men at work fo sho

yall took down all those bleachers that fast!!! men at work fo sho

2 units with 10 rows of retractable 120ft long and 10 basketball goals hanging from 45 ft up. The mast on the goals weighed upwards of 1000 lbs each. Had to take em down, cut them up, and scrap it all.

I have a 160 to hit. Haha