stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

That is how it all starts and it never ends.

time for a new ride for sure. I have some unfinished business first

What is this you speak of 160?

that and I would really like to break world record streetbeat 4. Might have to wait for next build but it will happen.

that and I would really like to break world record streetbeat 4. Might have to wait for next build but it will happen.

Well if I was betting I would bet on you Steve. This build or the next you will get what you want!

Sorry about the loss Steve. On the other hand I like that tuck you got going on with all that equipment. Oh and those first place(S) look really good I might need to borrow 1 :lol:

Also props on the little basshead

Edited by Fearz

good job on the scores steve!

who passed? did i ever meet him ? was he at the bully show?

nico looks pimp.. i can hear him now,. "TRUCK!! DADDY TRUCK!" that kids got tons of swag

looks dead out there... last year you sent me some pics while at the show.. and it seemed packed....

good job steve :)...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! he is just the most adorable little man!!

Car could be breaking.

nico looks pimp.. i can hear him now,. "TRUCK!! DADDY TRUCK!" that kids got tons of swag

looks dead out there... last year you sent me some pics while at the show.. and it seemed packed....

His name was Elles Reed., he was the one with my phone recording my runs. i dont think i introduced you guys. he kinda looks like Carlton from Fresh prince of bel-aire. he has the Merlon Audio explorer.

i was the last to run so most the others had left, and most the cars were parked behind me. what you see in the photo is overflow parking for the audio.

dont think anything is breaking. did my best run ever the night before.

His name was Elles Reed., he was the one with my phone recording my runs. i dont think i introduced you guys. he kinda looks like Carlton from Fresh prince of bel-aire. he has the Merlon Audio explorer.

i was the last to run so most the others had left, and most the cars were parked behind me. what you see in the photo is overflow parking for the audio.

holly shit.. yeah he had 8 10's or some shit.... he cheered for you alot while you did your runs, he was around all the cars none stop, just a really loud happy guy! lol i remember when he was shooting your videos he was commentating and asking you " you got another run in ya baby " damn, i cant believe that.. what happened?

you gotta blow a sub first... ya gotta.. your about to recone all of them.....

http://youtu.be/BhsTmiK7Q2M

car accident i heard.

The thing that bothers me the most is that nodoby knew anything untill he didnt show up today. people started looking into his where about and someone found out about the accident. it was posted on facebook right away. His damn family, his own son, his folks, found out he died on facebook. MAJOR FUCKED UP. seeing his teenage boy begging his dad to call him on facebook about killed me. we were not best homies but im real sad for his family.

you gotta blow a sub first... ya gotta.. your about to recone all of them.....

lol my shits maxed out. not enough power. my amps will get hot in this heat and protect before a sub blows. ill try tomorrow to do a death match before the amps get warm.

operation : brace the shit out of the camaro. COMPLETE

IMAG1300.jpgIMAG1306.jpgIMAG1304.jpgIMAG1305.jpgIMAG1307.jpgIMAG1308.jpgIMAG1302.jpgIMAG1303.jpg

I tried a couple other tricks to help airflow but ill keep those secret for now.

looks good that shit aint going no where now!.... did you gain out of it?

Just finished. Still need to re mount subs. I'll try when I get back from dallas tomorrow

car accident i heard.

The thing that bothers me the most is that nodoby knew anything untill he didnt show up today. people started looking into his where about and someone found out about the accident. it was posted on facebook right away. His damn family, his own son, his folks, found out he died on facebook. MAJOR FUCKED UP. seeing his teenage boy begging his dad to call him on facebook about killed me. we were not best homies but im real sad for his family.

That's why in my profession we go black on all communications when a serious injury or death occurs. Once the family has been notified and at least 6-18 hours after nothing goes in or out unless ABSOLUTELY needed. We ensure the family finds out from us first in person. Never a phone call or Facebook to find out. Plus it prevents 'friends' from breaking the bad news.

J

This shit is killing me waiting on these recones. Been a month now. I'm sure there coming soon but damn its hard keeping my patience.

This shit is killing me waiting on these recones. Been a month now. I'm sure there coming soon but damn its hard keeping my patience.

I know exactly how you feel. There are a number of late orders and it stresses me out big time. I feel sick when our drivers/product is late.

the anticipation ..lolz ....its going to be sooooo worth the wait

the anticipation ..lolz ....its going to be sooooo worth the wait

im sure it will!

Love this build! Bracing looks good as well as all that wire.