stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

Congrats Steve!

Crap! What'd I miss? Steve, you won?!! Congrats! Woot woot!

I wasn't going to air that out in public but yes the world title would have been easily mine. A long string (more like a tow rope) of bad luck got me a 2nd place trophy. Not for lack of trying. By the time I figured out the issue it was too late to salvage the win.

Damn Steve, that sucks man!! Wish I could have stayed to see it all, great to meet you and awesome setup you have!!

I wasn't going to air that out in public but yes the world title would have been easily mine. A long string (more like a tow rope) of bad luck got me a 2nd place trophy. Not for lack of trying. By the time I figured out the issue it was too late to salvage the win.

Either way, congrats man. It's been a long hard road you have traveled to get where you're at today. Congrats.

Thanks hugo

Great work bro! Had a good time hangin out even with the lack of sleep on both our parts ;)

Damn Steve, that sucks man!! Wish I could have stayed to see it all, great to meet you and awesome setup you have!!

Lee, I didn't know you were going to this. Lucky

Yeah, went up Friday night and stayed to see and meet everyone Saturday. Left about 9pm Sat night and was home snuggled in bed at 1:30am. lol

Great group of guys and SSA respresented well. Next time I want a demo in Steves car and Zack's Van was sick.

Maybe next year a Zoom / SSA van will be there.

Yeah, went up Friday night and stayed to see and meet everyone Saturday. Left about 9pm Sat night and was home snuggled in bed at 1:30am. lol

Great group of guys and SSA respresented well. Next time I want a demo in Steves car and Zack's Van was sick.

Maybe next year a Zoom / SSA van will be there.

I will have to hold you to that :)

Mark, seriously we need swift on team ssa. His truck has to be the nicest and loudest daily driver I've taken a ride in. Gut wrenching lows, crispy highs and sexy as hell.

I am trying to sway him, but he his already running some sick equipment. up to him.

Mark, seriously we need swift on team ssa. His truck has to be the nicest and loudest daily driver I've taken a ride in. Gut wrenching lows, crispy highs and sexy as hell.

Thank you Steve!! That means alot!! When you laid down a 155 with a blown sub I was like wow, thats serious....

Mark, my next sub purchase will be some of yours. No doubt about it!!

Edited by swift

Thank you Steve!! That means alot!! When you laid down a 155 with a blown sub I was like wow, thats serious....

Mark, my next sub purchase will be some of yours. No doubt about it!!

:)

Sucks to hear about the complications, you'll seal the deal next year man!

Congrats Steve!

Was nice to meet you and Flavious. You guys are cool in my book.

I felt bad that you were having so many problems but pretty awesome that you did so well despite all that.

You know at the end of the day I had a good time. I met some cool cats.

Swift, dbsupra, hank, all of the iak fellas and their friend and familys. Zack metts helped out in a pinch, swift also. Couldn't have had a better core group of guys to hang out with and help with the car. Thanks to all you guys for trying to cheer me up.

As far as the car goes.....

Amps are for sale $900 each w/ box

Zcons are sold.

You know at the end of the day I had a good time. I met some cool cats.

Swift, dbsupra, hank, all of the iak fellas and their friend and familys. Zack metts helped out in a pinch, swift also. Couldn't have had a better core group of guys to hang out with and help with the car. Thanks to all you guys for trying to cheer me up.

As far as the car goes.....

Amps are for sale $900 each w/ box

Zcons are sold.

Anything else for sale?

When I tear out the amps and wiring ill make a list. Won't be much more.

Rebuilding? Or retiring the Camaro?

Was going to retire it but I would like to try some new equipment in here since I know it can already perform.

i was thinking your intermediate power issues would have very well been that 1 terminal cutting your power down in that one sub/amp causing your frustrations would have been sweet to see if after the new terminals were put in if it would have constantly put up 160's

then go from there with different equipment

but it kept throwing cones. sucks.

it will be nice to see the changes, for better or worse

Congrats on your success brother.

Looks like the sky is the limit for you!!!

J

Fixing the terminal was done on the second recone. Still had issues after that. Murphys law in full force.

Mark and Aaron know my frustrations and that i sold the zcons out of anger. There ok with it, I'm ok with it. were all still friends..... I think.