stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

Yeah man I just didn't know

Hmm. I didn't expect this when I clicked on this thread. Good luck with your next build man.

WTF did happen  ?

not expecting an answer .... but that is what a lot of people (like me) are going to think

Sounds like you are acting like a child. I wouldn't want a child representing my company either. C'mon Steve

Doesn't sound like anything, all the Facebook posts proved he was acting like a child.

What facebook post exactly?

I made one post asking my friends how long they would wait for merchandise before just moving on. i never named any company in that whole thread.

I guess you guys think i was givin the equipmet and bitched when i didnt get it in time. not quite the case. but fine ill be the bad guy here.

Anyway, not why i logged on.

I have been off ssa forum and plan to keep off for a little bit. im spending time with the family. this season is pretty much a wash for me anyway.

I do plan to work on the camaro some more atleast untill after my son is born. then when i get more free time ill be starting a new build. for now ill be buying equipment as i can.

The subs im buying for the new build will probably make their way into the camaro before selling it.

updates to follow.