stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

keep up the good work,looks good.

Going to blow the t-tops right off.

Are you going for more of a daily tuned box or spl?

Going to blow the t-tops right off.

:sleepwerd4: I think it's going to be tough to keep them on.

Hellz yeah!

Tuned in for this for real. Wish i was closer so I could come help out.

ZCONS FTMFW!

You and me both homeboy

Are you going for more of a daily tuned box or spl?

It will not be a daily driver but it wont be tuned real high. im not a guy for the buzzing bass sound.

This will be a USACi streetbeater. 30 second average on music.

hey steve..........

perhaps while you wait on the rest of your order to come in....

you should swing by the local salvage yards and start collecting all items from the b-pillar forward!!!!!!

:lifter:

hey steve..........

perhaps while you wait on the rest of your order to come in....

you should swing by the local salvage yards and start collecting all items from the b-pillar forward!!!!!!

:lifter:

Like?

the only thing i really plan to adress is the cloth seats and paint

Maybe you see something i didnt??

I think he was reffering to everything FALLING APART WITH THAT MUCH POWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only guy taking a "performance" car albeit yours is quite a bit faster than mine and turning it into a loud vehicle. Also proud of ya for buying 3 "just in case" again cause I did the same thing. Mine will be in an 04 Jetta 1.8T, 3 15's if they fit (re xxx) can't wait to see this build sir. definitely looks good. tuned in for the build. but good look fitting all the batteries you're gonna need with that kind of power....wowza...gonna have to jack up the front seats and stuff a couple under them lol.

Ill be starting the batteries and running cables probably next week.

This is somewhat of an "off the cuff" build.

What batteries are you going with and what amps?? Alt(s)? Makes me want to wall my car lol.

What batteries are you going with and what amps?? Alt(s)? Makes me want to wall my car lol.

A hodgepodge of things i have here

2) 145Ah powerwares

2) 100Ah deka 9a31s

3) 55Ah rebadged deka 9a34s

About 655 Ah worth of reserve for now. may upgrade later.

and probably a mechman Alternator.

looks fun!

but is the bumper going to be painted or what?

Hey! I see you on F150 online all the time!

Im sure gearheads worldwide are going to hate me for this but **** em! Its my car and i bought it to do exactly this.

You're right. If you were close, I'd come punch you in the face, but it IS your car, so have fun! Just do me a favor and put some subframe connectors on there before you stuff all that weight on the rear subframe. You're just asking for trouble and will soon find you t-tops and window don't seal, and your doors won't open or close, not to mention the safety factor.

looks fun!

The whole car will be satin black when its done

Im sure gearheads worldwide are going to hate me for this but **** em! Its my car and i bought it to do exactly this.

You're right. If you were close, I'd come punch you in the face, but it IS your car, so have fun! Just do me a favor and put some subframe connectors on there before you stuff all that weight on the rear subframe. You're just asking for trouble and will soon find you t-tops and window don't seal, and your doors won't open or close, not to mention the safety factor.

Expedia.com

Talk is cheap...so are plane tickets. come by anytime.

But really, the car already has subframe connecters, full suspension (rear shocks need replaced and plan to before closing up the back) Im not a dummy when it comes to cars. i have had several fast ones and this will be no different. it wont handle like an ss camaro but will be just as fast. i have plans to address the extra weight.

looks fun!

Hey! I see you on F150 online all the time!

lol, yeah thats another forum i frequent often.

looks fun!

The whole car will be satin black when its done

hell yeah, that will look pretty sweet! what's all done to it engine wise right now? and whats the new plans?

So far...

Long tube headers

off road y pipe No cats

flowmaster exhaust

LS6 intake

throttle body

tune

MSD wires

corvette style intake with the 3" cowl hood.

the LS1 free mods are done

MAF sensor.

Thats all i can think of ATM.

Future mods will include

Either an STS turbo set-up of Supercharger.

Heads and cam swap to come this winter likley

Expedia.com

Talk is cheap...so are plane tickets. come by anytime.

But really, the car already has subframe connecters, full suspension (rear shocks need replaced and plan to before closing up the back) Im not a dummy when it comes to cars. i have had several fast ones and this will be no different. it wont handle like an ss camaro but will be just as fast. i have plans to address the extra weight.

Thank God! I cringe when I see some people and the weight they add with no consideration to the structural integrity. Sounds like you've got your bases covered :drink40:

lol when steve has a few beers in him if you just mention anything about speed.. he turns into the rain man of cubic inchs and performance

in a good way.. its cool to find people with passion for what the enjoy.

lol when steve has a few beers in him if you just mention anything about speed.. he turns into the rain man of cubic inchs and performance

in a good way.. its cool to find people with passion for what the enjoy.

Its cool jon, i expect the haters to come play.

simple minded people cant comprehend having an all around car to play with. it against the law to them to add weight to a performance based car.

The soldier who owned this car before me had several high 12.7 - 12.9 second 1/4 mile time slips. when it all said and done ill beat that time.

So i really dont care what everyone else thinks.

Ive been racing for 10 years and have built some crazy cars.