stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

thats not a 100% true, you did something very simeler to me.. i chose to iggnore it, after a while, but it seems like you enjoy getting under people skin.. not sure why... i have a feeling if the old - marks were still around this would have been littlered with red marks...

im just sayin.. you have a habit of doing this.....

it all needs to stop... were all friends here with a commen goal... no need for all this bullshit...

we all know that im guilty of bumping heads. so im not with out blame.

lol me and you did have a prob when i very first joined this site.... But i apologized to you for it .... which is why me and you can talk now without any probs.... i apologized to steve as well but for some reason he is just butt hurt.... his pride is getting the best of him but whatever ...

I dont even talk to you man. your always the one coming to me to start issues. who cares anymore. for fuck sake, go away.

lol and i dont enjoy getting under peoples skin... i like to solve the problem and get over shit... if i enjoyed getting under peoples skin no one here would like me ;)

and how do i have a habit of doing this when you and steve are the ONLY people i have had probs with lol... not starting more shit... i just dont like when things are said that arent true...

]I dont even talk to you man. your always the one coming to me to start issues. who cares anymore. for fuck sake, go away.

really do you not remember coming on to my build log and posting this...

So where is the video of the 400 horses on the dyno?

pretty funny you can call me a shit starter but your the one who starts it lol...

and HONESTLY the only real reason we have a problem is because u fuckin ripped me off on a amp.... i paid $1500 for steves, stetsom 10k.... well after i paid off the amp.... the day hes supposed to ship it to me...i get a message saying he blew the amp because he wanted to see what score he could get at .5 ohms....even though the amp isnt .5 ohm stable.... so i ask for my money back since HE BLEW the amp... and he tells me NO REFUNDS.... like really? .... after paying 1500 for a amp that was SUPPOSED to work .... i get a blown amp for 1500??.... i dont care if you said you would get it checked out or not.... i wanted a good working amp right then or my money back... not a amp that just came back from the repair shop.... either way i got fucked on that deal and im sick of you acting like you did nothing wrong... its bullshit and everyone knows it.

your dumb. it was just to explain why my hood is orange. why you wanna start so much trash on my page? you jeoluse? you can buy a bunch of shit but dont know how to install it? i feel sorry for ya man. SMD and **** has all the haters over there you would fit right in. thats shits not really welcome here. move on, your not welcome here.

LOL and did you pass high school ??... its JEALOUS.... wtf is jeoluse ??

]I dont even talk to you man. your always the one coming to me to start issues. who cares anymore. for fuck sake, go away.

really do you not remember coming on to my build log and posting this...

So where is the video of the 400 horses on the dyno?

pretty funny you can call me a shit starter but your the one who starts it lol...

Listen to yourself. You want to sit here behind a keyboard and stir the pot for no reason. This trying to be a grammar Nazi is completely moronic. It would have some point if you could use proper capitalization and punctuation, but you have failed to do so. Please do us all a favor and don't point out others shortcomings or anything else. Just simply leave.

Steve, congrats on the score bro!!!

J

Sick scores, cant wait to see what you get when its all done!

Edited by 16K

Nice score bro, congrats! Looking foward to seeing how much you can squeeze out of the setup :-)

Score is not nice, it's fantastic !

I don't know how you can sit and listen to music that loud, but...CONGRATULATIONS !rofl2.gif

You're really not afraid of re build everything to be satisfied. And you got serious skills.

Score is not nice, it's fantastic !

I don't know how you can sit and listen to music that loud, but...CONGRATULATIONS !rofl2.gif

You're really not afraid of re build everything to be satisfied. And you got serious skills.

thanks man. I do have a lot of fun building and rebuilding, even when its frusterating as heck sometimes. I said it before that I wanted to see how loud I could get this before I really go nuts on a big build. I have learned a lot in the past few years. I would like to apply all that I have learned on a big, clean slate.

Sitting back and learning from others better than you is the best advice I can offer anyone.

That is not a big build for you ? OMG :)

I can't see anything bigger in this car !!!

That is not a big build for you ? OMG :)

I can't see anything bigger in this car !!!

no no no, lol this is a huge build for me. I'm just saying after adding more power to this, I can't see any future upgrades.

But I would love to fill up an excursion or H2 or something like that.

and HONESTLY the only real reason we have a problem is because u fuckin ripped me off on a amp.... i paid $1500 for steves, stetsom 10k.... well after i paid off the amp.... the day hes supposed to ship it to me...i get a message saying he blew the amp because he wanted to see what score he could get at .5 ohms....even though the amp isnt .5 ohm stable.... so i ask for my money back since HE BLEW the amp... and he tells me NO REFUNDS.... like really? .... after paying 1500 for a amp that was SUPPOSED to work .... i get a blown amp for 1500??.... i dont care if you said you would get it checked out or not.... i wanted a good working amp right then or my money back... not a amp that just came back from the repair shop.... either way i got fucked on that deal and im sick of you acting like you did nothing wrong... its bullshit and everyone knows it.

Is that true?

Is that true?

He's been holding it for a while now.

It's as he sees it happening. The amp did have issue but still played. He sold it before I shipped it and refused to have it fixed. The next buyer received a broken amp, not him. He still made his money. Only reason I wouldn't refund the money is he made payments on it knowing it was going to still use it and it was going to see .5 ohms. By the time he finished paying for it i had already spent the money on my new amps and didnt have all the funds. That's why I offered to have it rebuilt. It's the best I could at the time. Everyone seemed ok even the new buyer. I won't get into all the trade details because it isn't mine business to air out but in the end everyone made out ok. matter of fact he didn't want me to tell the other buyer, who I figured out who it was. I call him and said the amp had a burned spot on the board but no protect light and still worked ok as far as i could tell. I even made a video when I pulled it out verifying it worked before I even opened it up. Just because I had an issue when I bought it and didn't want any troubles.

Now I'm sure he will come in here and say how I'm wrong and ripped him off blah blah blah. Use your best judgement. I've never ripped anybody off here.

Lol. So many k's

To make it more confusing he was 10000rms, 10k, 14k and now 16k. I'm just sayin.

X'k?

Only reason I wouldn't refund the money is he made payments on it knowing it was going to still use it and it was going to see .5 ohms.

thats such a fuckin lie... i knew you were going to use it at 2 OHMS...But i NEVER ONCE told you to run it down to .5 OHMS.... and you never once asked if you could run it down at .5 ohms... so nice LIE cum stain...

ok well lets do this 16k never got the amp I was the one who got stuck with the amp so it actually never made it to him it was mailed to me. I traded my 14k stetsom to 16k for the 10k he bought and some money, He told me he would help me get the 10k repaired so that I could use it. I got the amp fixed out of my own cash and never got anything from 16k after he told me he would send me more money! I was informed that he will not be paying my becuase the amp i sold him was modded to handle 18volts and that I lied to him telling him it was the 12volt version. which it is but its just modded to be able to take in 18volts but thats a beast of its own. I feel if anyone got ripped off out of this deal it was me! 16k your a chump bro and calling somebody out for the same problem you have is kinda janky bro! Steve actually offered me money since i had to get the amp repaired and I told him that I appreciate him offering up the money but it wasnt even like that the aggreement was between me and tim(16k) so if anyone needs to be put on blast its definetely 16k!

Enough of the BS! Great score steve I am glad to see you doing what needs to be done with them zcons! This is a great build log! You are a great guy always willing to help out and I will vouch personally that to anyone! Now lets see some more sex out of them woofers!

Yes i did infact tell you i would help you pay for the repairs since you told me the amp is a 12V VERSION MODDED TO RUN 18V.... meaning the amp will do 14k at 12v and 18k at 18v.... i traded you the stetsom 10K plus 1000 bucks.... meaning i paid $2500 altogether.....

well come to find out the amp teamramrod traded me is a 18V VERSION.....meaning the amp does the 14K at 18V.... and ONLY 8K at 12V..... i even emailed Jefferson about this to see if they even made a 12v modded to run 18v....

Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 10:32 PM

To: jefferson@stetsom.com

Subject: 18v vs 12v

Hi Jefferson,

I bought a 14k2d from someone and hes telling me its a 12v version modded to run 18v.... but the box has a "18 volt" sticker on it and a "18v" sticker on the inside of the amp on the board. does stetsom make a 12v modded amp or is it infact a 18v version ??

To: tws_14k@hotmail.com

Subject: RE: 18v vs 12v

Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 07:26:06 -0500

Hi tim,

That was a liar,

There is no way to modify a Stetsom amp from 12volts to 18volts because all the amplifier have a microprocessor inside that controls everything and in order to make the modification you have to change that and many parts on the board and on the amplifier !!!

Stetsom amplifiers are really different every model !!!

That amplifier was made by Stetsom at 18volts !!!

Only the really old 7k !! not the 7k2d the 7k you can do that

so really bro your the one that got ripped off ????!!!!

ya thats real reason i didnt pay you anymore money.... im not paying more for a amp that only does 8K at 12v.... fuckin bs...

AND ANOTHER THING

david aka(teamramrod) told me he paid $2200 for the amp, team price, and it was BRAND NEW when he bought it....

well im not as dumb as people think so i did some research and found out he bought the amp on c a c o for cheap!

link: http://www.****/foru...18v-modded.html

i EVEN texted the guy that david bought it from to see if it was a modded 12v version or a 18v version and the guy even told me that amp was a 18v version ......

so fuck you david cause the whole time steve was doing this shit to me you were on my side saying that steve is a shady guy and that i shouldnt have spent my good money on his shitty amp.... its funny now that this is ALL being brought up your on his side LMAO

both of you are shady as FUCK

/done

Edited by 16K

Is this a build log or a bitch fest?

The build looks good Steve, and hopefully soon your build log will be back on track. Maybe a Moderator could step in and clean up the thread, or just have certain people post somewhere else.

Is this a build log or a bitch fest?

The build looks good Steve, and hopefully soon your build log will be back on track. Maybe a Moderator could step in and clean up the thread, or just have certain people post somewhere else.

yes please........

lol sorry for STATING FACTS bitches...

Lol at this whole thing. Feel better son? Now that you got that off your chest can you leave now?