stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

awwwwww, you put up the pic that I said I liked! :wub:

The pic with the t top opened is ...gorgeous !!! I love it. I've posted it in my facebook.

Nice score. Congratulations ! You're getting closer to your goal. I'm happy for you.

BTW I did not notice how huge was the port ! You can fit someone in there easily !!!

Thanks everyone! I have an apt on the termlab at wobbly woofers for Saturday. Nothing will change before then. Just want to verify my numbers are correct.

Huge number Steve, keep up the good work with your no-name subs.

Thanks buddy, but i cant help to think SSA is becoming a very big name. you guys have some very heavy hitters on your team. Nic, zack, the little geo, the blazer and so on. people gonna recognize this little thing you and mark have very soon if they havent already.

that being said i made about 7 158.4 runs back to back today and squeeked out a 156.2 music run (this i can imporve on i know with the right song)

Thank you sir. Maybe next year we can get bigjon to convert. ;) That is bonkers on music for a T-top car.

you have horsepower so maybe you can get more out of them.Are you running strapped? have you tried both ways?

If I had a nickle for every time I asked a woman... err wait, wrong thread. n/m ;)

Thanks buddy, but i cant help to think SSA is becoming a very big name. you guys have some very heavy hitters on your team. Nic, zack, the little geo, the blazer and so on. people gonna recognize this little thing you and mark have very soon if they havent already.

that being said i made about 7 158.4 runs back to back today and squeeked out a 156.2 music run (this i can imporve on i know with the right song)

Thank you sir. Maybe next year we can get bigjon to convert. wink.png That is bonkers on music for a T-top car.

you have no idea how offten i think about slapping a pair of Zcons in to see how they act in a small box like im forced to run. ..wish i had the extra cash to buy a pair with out having to sell my subs ,

hey steve let me barrow a pair of your zcons to play with for a day :D

Anytime Jon. At least I know you don't have enough power to blow them! Rotfl

postwhore.gif

Thank you sir. Maybe next year we can get bigjon to convert. wink.png That is bonkers on music for a T-top car.

you have no idea how offten i think about slapping a pair of Zcons in to see how they act in a small box like im forced to run. ..wish i had the extra cash to buy a pair with out having to sell my subs ,

hey steve let me barrow a pair of your zcons to play with for a day biggrin.png

how much room do you have? Mine are in smaller then recommended and do good

hey steve let me barrow a pair of your zcons to play with for a day biggrin.png

Sounds like a good idea. :peepwall:

Tuned in to see the TL confirmation numbers.

thought you made your own?

Those look sweet.

I already ordered these, but since it was taking so long I made my own to hold me over

toolmaker.jpg

Those look great. Toolmaker goodies are always sweet. wub.png

158.3 in the termlab. Outlaw. Thank you everyone, have a great day.

I'll post vids later.

Looks like the closeness in #'s between the Termlab & SPL Lab meters were as advertised. Keep gettin at it homie, that 60 is inching ever so close ;-)

158.3 in the termlab.

That's what I'm talking about! Nice score Steve!

Loving the progress and upgrades!

Keep up the awesome work bro!

thanks chop, got a few more tricks up my sleeve.

I could not agree more!

I could not agree more!

ill be mien in corpus cristi all next week but I have some things planned for the electrical when I get home.

I could not agree more!

ill be mien in corpus cristi all next week but I have some things planned for the electrical when I get home.

I was hoping you mean State College?