stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

Love this build! Bracing looks good as well as all that wire.

thanks. That's only half the wire used. And I ordered 2 more runs of 3/0 ground in friday.

I hear you got a present on Monday...

looking good steve, hope to see a good jump in numbers with the extra bracing. If you need some help just holler.

I hear you got a present on Monday...

oh did i? I have been gone all week. I'll check today and post some pics.

looking good steve, hope to see a good jump in numbers with the extra bracing. If you need some help just holler.

thank you sir

Well I got back last night from being gone all week. Had a few goodies waiting for me.

3 runs of 4/0 welding cable to add some ground runs front to back.

Some sexy ass carbon fiber dust caps from ssa/duran.

Some misc items. Fuses ligaments solder...ect.

Oh and my recones shipped! They will be here next week.

I'm getting exited now.

hell yeah!

This keeps looking better and better Steve. I'm looking forward to seeing the recones with the CF dustcaps.

It's about to go down... If the recones don't yield a 160 I have some Db drive 7.5s I could use if needed.

why you holding out on me.

why you holding out on me.

belong to the teammates. Can use if needed. Beast amps. Burp at .17 ohm. One 7.5 yields 15k at .17

Tomorrow is a big day

sneakin up on that 100 page mark along with 160db's ;)

Reporting live from motel 6 in Dallas tx. All 4 subs are out and stripped down to clean baskets. Setting up my recone station inside the room here. Ha, ghetto style. I really want to be able to come home when I'm done here and just slap them back in the car and start testing.

Reporting live from motel 6 in Dallas tx. All 4 subs are out and stripped down to clean baskets. Setting up my recone station inside the room here. Ha, ghetto style. I really want to be able to come home when I'm done here and just slap them back in the car and start testing.

Now that is dedication. :)

What's cooking in the bathroom? :lol:

What's cooking in the bathroom? :lol:

nunya

I saw them dustcaps on facebook, looking good. :)

I wish I could post pics from Photobucket on my phone but I can't. SSA really made some great looking carbon fiber caps. I still need to put the decals on. Very sexy!

I wish I could post pics from Photobucket on my phone but I can't. SSA really made some great looking carbon fiber caps. I still need to put the decals on. Very sexy!

Can you upload to photobucket from your phone?

The Photobucket app works great. Just access the "full version" of SSA and paste the IMG code as normal.

I can upload just fine but can't get the img code.

If it is the same app...I just go to my albums....click a photo...click menu on my phone...click view links...touch the image code link...and it copies the address.

I'm on android by the way.

Thanks Rick!