stevemead08

SSA's Evil SS Camaro. 4 Evil 15s and 2 DC 7.5ks

So whatcha payin the help :peepwall: LOL! Looks like your moving right along bro :popcorn:

Pizza and beer when requested

this will be nuts when done. :thumbsup:

this will be nuts when done. :thumbsup:

thanks. im making little progress when i can.

ordered some 1/0 cable from knu today and built one corner that was giving me grief. one more corner to go then front baffles.

I really need to update this thing. Well the sides are done now and I did a little fiberglassing all my corners and joints. I'm removing the top of the wall to redo it. I believe I can gain quite a bit by doing so. All my 1/0 is cut and ready to wire up the battery bank. The real major hurdle left is the front baffles. Amp and subs will be here before the end of the week. woot! I'll post a few picks tonight.

I really need to update this thing. Well the sides are done now and I did a little fiberglassing all my corners and joints. I'm removing the top of the wall to redo it. I believe I can gain quite a bit by doing so. All my 1/0 is cut and ready to wire up the battery bank. The real major hurdle left is the front baffles. Amp and subs will be here before the end of the week. woot! I'll post a few picks tonight.

Anything planned for deadener?

And if your dash hasn't cracked/twisted yet, do you have anything planned to combat that with all the weight?

imagesbush.jpg

pics mafaka!!

Im not sure what the weight in the back has to do with the dash cracking. But the top dash piece under the windshield was pretty well trashed when I got the car, like most f bodies. No plans for deadener at the moment. I run outlaw and dont need the car to seal tight since my door is wide open. Most of the interior will be replaced as well as the outside getting a new color. I'll handle deadener then.

Im not sure what the weight in the back has to do with the dash cracking. But the top dash piece under the windshield was pretty well trashed when I got the car, like most f bodies. No plans for deadener at the moment. I run outlaw and dont need the car to seal tight since my door is wide open. Most of the interior will be replaced as well as the outside getting a new color. I'll handle deadener then.

Oh I see.

I asked because on ls1tech they concluded that uneven weight distribution is one of the causes of the dash and trims cracking. But yeah its been cracked in every trans am I've ever been in so I was just wondering. Sounds like you got it all down though. Gonna be a purdy finished product.

Ill look into how to fix that. I certainly don't have everything planned out like I should. Just tackeling one problem at a time.

Well i have made some progress. just about everything has been purchased exept all the pretty items.

the wall is just about ready for front baffles, fiberglassing is just about done.

Im a busy busy man lately. scored a govt contract as NASA so that has been taking alot of my time recently and my little family, please be patient.

2x 18" SSA ZCONS

Stetsom 10k

SOME MORE BATTERIES!!!

Wire

All purchased and waiting to make a loud bang!!

Stetsom 10k

IMAG0548.jpg

1056 Ah worth of batteries HOT SHIT!!

IMAG0547.jpgIMAG0555.jpgIMAG0550.jpgIMAG0552.jpgIMAG0551.jpg

And of course the BEAST ZCONS

IMAG0518.jpgIMAG0519.jpgIMAG0520.jpgIMAG0523.jpgIMAG0522.jpg

The inside fiberglassed, almost ready for front baffles

IMAG0553.jpgIMAG0554.jpg

That's a bit o' batteries! Lookin' good! Waiting to see the baffle. :popcorn:

That's a bit o' batteries! Lookin' good! Waiting to see the baffle. :popcorn:

thanks hopefully tomorrow or wednesday ill start the baffles

I would've tried to close the rear hatch on your help while he was in there :roflmao: Looking good and making great progress bro :drink40: That is a shit ton of a battery bank :morepower1: I'm sure Ramrod is getting an enormous errection if he's seen your equipment being used :lol2:

Build is moving right along.

Looking good Brotha Man!

Ramrod getting an enormous erection looking at Steve's equipment, Yup I can see that happening. Doh! LOL

:gayhaaay1:

I hear these Stetsom amps are sensitive to low voltage so anything I can do to help.

halfbaked-jizz.gif

mmmmmmmm zcon's.....

Indeed.

Packing lots o' juice in that SS :morepower1: looks like everything is starting to really come together.

Packing lots o' juice in that SS :morepower1: looks like everything is starting to really come together.

Trying to get it playing before bigjons show this weekend.

Love the update. :)

Lookin good. I probably missed it but what alternator are you using? Those zcons definitely wont be lacking any power with all those batteries.