Hzd Skizzy

My Transaction with Mechman

Got on the phone with Dennis, I asked if they had an alternator for my 2.0l Mazda 3 2007. Told me I was in luck. I asked a few questions then I made the payment. very happy with the ease of ordering the product.

The very next day, unfortunatly my car was totaled. Claimed totally unfixable. This of course means I do not need the alternator anymore.

Called Mechman the very next day and explained the situation. He told me it was no problem and the money would be refunded. All transactions about returning the alternator were dealt with by Eric. He handled it very promptly and very professionaly.

A few emails and a couple days later my money was refunded. I told Eric, that if he carried an alternator for my next vehicle (unknown) I will definitly purchase from mechman.

I am very happy with how everything was handled and how fast it was taken care of.

Once again, I'm sorry for the trouble I caused, and hope it will never happen again.

Felt like I needed to type this to let everyone know that Mechman's communication and customer service is excellent.

Do not hesitate to deal with Mechman.

Thank you.

-Jay

Always good to hear positive feedback about a company!

Are you alright from your crash?

:drink40:

Sorry to hear about the car :(. On the other hand plenty of sweet Volvo's out their that need a new home! Chicks dig Volvo's !

I'm glad to hear that we could work this out for you and that you are OK. You being OK is the most important, the rest can be fixed.

I'm with Dictator on the Volvo, but I am biased I guess as I have one.

When you are car shopping you can email me with what you are looking at and I can tell you what we can build for so you can be sure to have an upgrade.

Thanks for posting up the feedback, we work hard to keep our customers happy.

Eric@mechman.

Yes, everyone is okay, just a very unfortunate occurence. Felt like it was needed to comment on how understanding they were of my situation and how they took care of it in such a timely manner.

I feel like it's rare to get such great customer service these days.

Ford F-250 is the way to go.

Chicks dig trucks, diesel trucks are better. ;)

Plus once you lose the spark plugs, you never go back.

Gas would be the problem there.

I'm looking at Chevy Colorados with the inline 5 3.5l.

Colorado doesn't get very good mileage (and I don't have an alternator for it yet!)

WOW seems the CS at Mechman is outstanding!

It is so nice to read threads like this rather than some one calling out a vendor wanting to know when he will receive his order. Great work Mechman!

Ford F-250 is the way to go.

Chicks dig trucks, diesel trucks are better. ;)

Plus once you lose the spark plugs, you never go back.

Gas would be the problem there.

I'm looking at Chevy Colorados with the inline 5 3.5l.

Gas would be the problem there?

I get 15 city and 18-19 highway.

Name a 2001 8500lb(4x4) truck that seats 6(crew cab) and can pull over legal limit? And on top of that, engine longevity.

When I was truck shopping, diesel had A LOT more pros than cons vs a gas.

Also, depending on model, they can get quiet fast. My last time at the track, I ran a 15.3, with a small transmission valve body problem.(Doesn't allow the fluid to change the gear and causes a delay). The new F-250s can be even quicker. Some are in the 12s with just a tune and exhaust.(Single cab) then drive home getting 20+mpg. :)