Sign in to follow this  
BaMF101

Stetsom 14k2 E Sketchup Model DETAILED

I was bored and re-created the Stetsom 14k2 E amplifier. rate and comment! :drink40: (My room is starting to get hot because my computer is being put through its test.) :drink40: So here ya go!

stetsom14keamppic1.png

stetsom14keamppic2.png

stetsom14keamppic3.png

stetsom14keamppic4.png

stetsom14keamppic5.png

stetsom14keamppic6-1.png

stetsom14keamppic7-1.png

stetsom14keamppic8-1.png

stetsom14keamppic9-1.png

stetsom14keamppic10.png

stetsom14keamppic11.png

Edited by BaMF101

I saw the outside of the amp and was like damn, it looks just like it, pretty neat.

Then saw the interior and holy shit! That's some awesome work :D

Very nice attention to detail. Download 3DS Max and have at it. :)

Impressive sir :drink40:

Thanks man!

I saw the outside of the amp and was like damn, it looks just like it, pretty neat.

Haha yeah, I did the outside of the amp yesterday, then I got a lot of people wanting me to do the guts so I figured I would take a few hours and do the interior. I only had a few pics to work off of (I dont have the real thing lolz)

Thank you sir. Im guessing thats an expensive program lol!... It would be nice to have something a little more sophisticated than Sketchup which is kind of limited. Im on Google Sketchup 7

Impressive sir :drink40:

Thanks man!

Haha yeah, I did the outside of the amp yesterday, then I got a lot of people wanting me to do the guts so I figured I would take a few hours and do the interior. I only had a few pics to work off of (I dont have the real thing lolz)

Thank you sir. Im guessing thats an expensive program lol!... It would be nice to have something a little more sophisticated than Sketchup which is kind of limited. Im on Google Sketchup 7

3,500$ but I can get it for you upon request no charge :fing34:

3,500$ but I can get it for you upon request no charge

I would greatly appreciate it! But for now I think Ill keep with Sketchup. I have been thinking I want to re create the RF T15k as well. That one will take a little bit long with more challenges. Should be a fun project! Ill let you guys in on it when I start it.

3,500$ but I can get it for you upon request no charge

I would greatly appreciate it! But for now I think Ill keep with Sketchup. I have been thinking I want to re create the RF T15k as well. That one will take a little bit long with more challenges. Should be a fun project! Ill let you guys in on it when I start it.

Sounds good man.

That looks crazy. I like that alot great job.

I want a $3500 dollar program for free.

Have no idea what I'd do with it but who knows what I might think of.

I know the programs do get outdated. After a while you have to pay to get them updated (as much as you bought it for), which is stupid, but I guess if youre a major corperation then money doesnt really matter.

Sweet, I wish I was that good with sketchup :lol:

Very nice. Do you take requests?

3DS Max is VERY powerful, and you can build large scale scenes quick. Check out Alibre, I believe you can download a free version, it is a little better for small scale design. Bryce is great for 3D scenes. Pro-E is similar, but it difficult to master.

Very nice. Do you take requests?

Sure!.. as long as I get some detailed pictures and such to base it off of. Next Im doing the T15k with the internals also, should be a fun project.

3DS Max is VERY powerful, and you can build large scale scenes quick. Check out Alibre, I believe you can download a free version, it is a little better for small scale design. Bryce is great for 3D scenes. Pro-E is similar, but it difficult to master.

Ive been with Photoshop for about 5 years which I barely use anymore. I have taken some highschool classes with Autocad, and Revit building which I created a 3 story building detailed, but nothing too major like the programs youre talking about. Ill probably check them out sometime, thank ya sir! :fing34:

nice man.. some real skills and attention to detail :fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

I know the programs do get outdated. After a while you have to pay to get them updated (as much as you bought it for), which is stupid, but I guess if youre a major corperation then money doesnt really matter.

EH, so and so...

AFAIK NASA still uses a program built in Fortran, which is basically ancient in computer time...

And take for instance Microsoft Office 2007 vs 2003, 2007 is total crap imp.

Or Visual Studio 2010 versus 2008 and 2007. 2010 is horrible from all the points of view.

I still use an older version of Sketch-up. It's light, it's simple, it doesn't want to connect to the internet every time I press something.

Other than that, you did a good job on the design and seems like you have quite some time on your hands.

nice man.. some real skills and attention to detail :fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

Thanks man!... stay tuned for the T15k I just started today.. LOL you will see attention to detail. Guts and all :suicide-santa:

EH, so and so...

AFAIK NASA still uses a program built in Fortran, which is basically ancient in computer time...

And take for instance Microsoft Office 2007 vs 2003, 2007 is total crap imp.

Or Visual Studio 2010 versus 2008 and 2007. 2010 is horrible from all the points of view.

I still use an older version of Sketch-up. It's light, it's simple, it doesn't want to connect to the internet every time I press something.

Other than that, you did a good job on the design and seems like you have quite some time on your hands.

Yeah I agree if a program works fine for me, and I know it to a T.. theres no sense of me upgrading and becoming a noob again. I like my older programs that I know well. :fing34:

But thanks! I do have quite a bit of time to blow on weekdays, classes are early in the morning since Im a full time student and dont have a job. This is what I do in my free time because its fun for me and I like to see what other people think. :drink40:

I own 12 of 17 software applications that was used to design and create the movie Avatar so if you ever need some software names for your 3D modeling, just let me know.. I have a pretty big list of capabilities.