SpeakerBoy

Discrimination

i get it all the time, doesn't faze me. i learn to keep things to myself most of the time. some people like to speak their mind, let them be. you can't change what a person says or does, its their choice. They already have that mindset that they just have to say or do what they want.

I'm still a kid, and im learning.. im learning to keep things to myself. ive witnessed adults act very childish just trying to prove a point that they are right all the time. lol seriously i get into talks with people who are so set on what the have to say, nothing is going to change their mind. they will not even consider things others have to say. Especially on the smd forum. Every time i'd ask a question, or even comment on a thread, people are always on my case like "who's this guy?" and start their talk.

but its cool, if it makes them happy to speak like that, then its fine with me. Thats how they want to live their life.

People are more concerned with saying what they want to say than making sure it's correct in the first place.

exactly.

haha cool story bro

i believe in respect. in the past ive been pretty stubborn but now im trying to be as polite as i can.

some people on forums like smd i wonder if they talk how they type in real life to people. :ready2go:

haha cool story bro

if your talkin bout me, thanks!

haha cool story bro

:angry22:

You got me.... lololol.

haha cool story bro

He's trollin...

haha cool story bro

He's trollin...

i'm aware lol.

haha cool story bro

He's trollin...

i'm aware lol.

Oh snap, then you are the master troller. :bow28:

haha cool story bro

He's trollin...

i'm aware lol.

Oh snap, then you are the master troller. :bow28:

:o

Haha yeah im trolling, I bet neither one of you know what trolling means. Your too busy being discriminated against, hilarious. Grow up nobody is out to get you, everybody is discriminated against by one person or another so stop acting like your a stand out individual who gets picked on. If your an individual who gets picked on then figure out why and fix it or live with it.

Gotta learn that you can't change other people, you can only change how you act around them. If you want answers then spend more time thinking about your question. Not doing so is REALLY disrespectful to whomever you are asking a question of.

Gotta learn that you can't change other people, you can only change how you act around them. If you want answers then spend more time thinking about your question. Not doing so is REALLY disrespectful to whomever you are asking a question of.

M5, all I have to say is you have to learn that you can't change other people, you can only change how you act around them. Maybe less hostility could make people consider your words more? Oh yeah. I'd certainly feel that way, at the very least.

M5, all I have to say is you have to learn that you can't change other people, you can only change how you act around them. Maybe less hostility could make people consider your words more? Oh yeah. I'd certainly feel that way, at the very least.

Actually that doesn't work, tried it. My goal is to make you think. If you aren't willing to I don't care if I help you, but if you are I'll go the extra mile.

Haha yeah im trolling, I bet neither one of you know what trolling means. Your too busy being discriminated against, hilarious. Grow up nobody is out to get you, everybody is discriminated against by one person or another so stop acting like your a stand out individual who gets picked on. If your an individual who gets picked on then figure out why and fix it or live with it.

:roflmao:

I meant for it to be a venting thread but noone saw that I guess.

I know it's everywhere. Befuckinglieeeeveeee me, i know lol. It's a shame, all you can do it deal with it.

Actually that doesn't work, tried it. My goal is to make you think. If you aren't willing to I don't care if I help you, but if you are I'll go the extra mile.

Quite literally, giving up is weaksauce.

I'm always willing to learn, you just gotta be cool about it. You can be firm or like, not fun about it, just don't be mean, ya know? I'm not trying to fight about it, I just want it to work somewhat smoothly here.

Lol.. Yeah.. Vent thread... Not a thread to bitch about being persucted by one form or another. Let's learn to read before we post please! M5, just no.

I know it's everywhere. Befuckinglieeeeveeee me, i know lol. It's a shame, all you can do it deal with it.

So why make a thread, follow your own advice and deal with it. Im am venting just not in your favor or this so-called threads favor. Im not gonna come on here and vent about something useless that really didnt bother me in the first place or something i have no control over.

The next life? I don't think you get more than one.

You trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?

This actually made me lol. Havent seen that movie in forever. Classic

So why make a thread, follow your own advice and deal with it. Im am venting just not in your favor or this so-called threads favor. Im not gonna come on here and vent about something useless that really didnt bother me in the first place or something i have no control over.

you don't have to post on the thread though (sorry, that sounds like a snide comment, I don't mean it like that).

I wont post on a thread but I will post in a thread where I choose to, if you dont like it then dont make the thread to begin with.

You mad bro?

M5, you always remind me of that ONE guy that's like a manager or boss and follows all the rules so closely that it's almost redundant and then when he's right and you're wrong you do everything in your power to never let him know about it lol

Anyway, things like this are things you have to deal with every now and again. Remember that reality is dominated by perception. If stereotypes lead to discrimination then yeah, that's ignorance but more often than not people have negative experiences that lead to that so you can't really blame them.

We rip on bestbuy installers all the time here for that same reason so if another group of people have bad experiences with...say uhh...people who don't wear underwear, and voice their opinions about it, it might royally piss you off, but you have to understand why they did what they did.

It really gets to be a case of..."same actions, different circumstance" where its ok for one person to do it in a certain case but when someone else does it its different for whatever reason. People in general are pretty stupid by their own standards.

Quite literally, giving up is weaksauce.

I'm always willing to learn, you just gotta be cool about it. You can be firm or like, not fun about it, just don't be mean, ya know? I'm not trying to fight about it, I just want it to work somewhat smoothly here.

I never gave up, just changed my strategy to something more successful. As for you being willing to learn that is good to hear, the first step in learning is trying and I look forward to seeing that happen. So from here on out I'll expect your threads to back up your statement.

M5, you always remind me of that ONE guy that's like a manager or boss and follows all the rules so closely that it's almost redundant and then when he's right and you're wrong you do everything in your power to never let him know about it lol

I don't care about rules if you are thinking through a process, but when spoon feeding is requested its required otherwise threads turn to shit. I'm actually all for breaking rules WHEN it makes sense. :)

I wont post on a thread but I will post in a thread where I choose to, if you dont like it then dont make the thread to begin with.

You mad bro?

Your beliefs are your religion. None of us are without. Why does it become a problem when someone mentions God or Jesus?

I'm not sure why,but it doesn't bother me either.

I just simply needed to make my point, that just cause you believe in something, it doesn't matter to anybody else so why make a big deal of it?

I have my own beliefs, you have yours, that's all there is to it. If they don't agree, fine. That's our right, but no need to try and disprove either one, at this point in time anyways.

This is exactly how I am, surprisingly.