flakko

Factory Pictures

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>this is just to show that usamps DOES do the work here.... all yall haters can stop now ;)

Seee... made here...

PICT0506.jpg

PICT0509.jpg

00bbcf9d.jpg

182c641f.jpg

PICT0430.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dirks Office :)

PICT0525.jpg

^^^^DUAL 400A power suppply

PICT0526.jpg

PICT0527.jpg

^^^ that right there is a 1 ohm resistive load

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Repair Room:

PICT0531.jpg

The "War Room" with the CES displays:

PICT0520.jpg

PICT0518.jpg

PICT0517.jpg

the wharehouse:

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

PICT0532.jpg

^^^^VLX-400 in for repairs</span>

More to come yo!

Whats with the US Acoustics boxes ?

That fake 6ft amp looks sweet.

Thanks for the pics flakko. I have the same question as above whats up with the u.s. acoustics boxes? Does u.s. amps make u.s. acoustics or something.

oh ye USamps uses a modified USacoustics Board in one of thier lines. Dirk took that board, and modified it to create more power and a cleaner signal. however, things will change. just watch within 2006, MAJOR changes will be goin on away from the USacoustics.

Whats with the US Acoustics boxes ?

That fake 6ft amp looks sweet.

Thanks for the pics flakko. I have the same question as above whats up with the u.s. acoustics boxes? Does u.s. amps make u.s. acoustics or something.

US Amps technicians also repair and trouble shoot other brands products. We have two factories, one in California and the other in Korea. We only OEM Korean factory designs to other brands and not Dirk designs.

Moreover, the pictures were taken pre production, all 2005 product was being made ready for finally assemble, in anticipation for 2006 AX production starting next week.

JR

I hope to own AX amps before I die :)

Sweet, that VLX is as long as my....

if I had crazy money, I would buy an E55 wagon just to stick a pair of VLX-400's in :OhYeah:

if I had crazy money, I would buy an E55 wagon just to stick a pair of VLX-400's in :OhYeah:

Especially if it is an AMG, Boing!

just saw this post. Man I wanna see the pick and place machine you guys use for those big amps. I work at a place that makes little PCB's and are pick and place machine is huge, I would love to see how big USAmps P and P is for those monster boards. Our biggest board is about 6"x10" or so, I cant imagine how big of a machine you would have to have for those ax2000's and bigger.

just saw this post. Man I wanna see the pick and place machine you guys use for those big amps. I work at a place that makes little PCB's and are pick and place machine is huge, I would love to see how big USAmps P and P is for those monster boards. Our biggest board is about 6"x10" or so, I cant imagine how big of a machine you would have to have for those ax2000's and bigger.

What Part of hand built is soooooo hard to understand shawn????????? :superman:

I wasnt being rude, I was actually quite curious, so every part on the board is handplaced? I know at our facility, we do handplace alot of parts, but still some 0603 parts, and 2512 parts, just cant be handplaced. Now I wasnt trying to be funny, I am just facsinated with this industry of boardmaking, its what I do all day everyday.

XT and Merlin amp boards are loaded with a pick and place machines {arm reaches about 36 inches) for smaller parts.. However, bigger parts must be added by hand.

Hi there, sorry to bump an old thread but I am trying to locate a part for my AX-TU1000c.

I got it used and the 4700uf caps were bad, one was detached from the board.

Also the pin headers were cracked on the tube board.

I recapped most of it and replaced the pin headers but I need a couple parts.

The previous owner busted a speaker block and tried to solder it together.

I'd like to replace this but its very hard to find this part.

Does anyone from this thread have any idea where I can find this PCB Barrier Terminal Block?

I could use a rca PCB Mount A/V Concentric Outlet too.

I did test the amp removed from the heatsink and it is working after the recap but I'd like to replace that barrier terminal.

thanks!

IMG_3751.JPG

IMG_3752.JPG

IMG_3741.JPG

IMG_3762.JPG

IMG_3763.JPG

IMG_3765.JPG

IMG_3766.JPG

IMG_3758.JPG

IMG_3743.JPG

IMG_3746.JPG

IMG_3759.JPG