Sign in to follow this  
Jays04TSX-E

390 xp

Unfortunately, no, we STILL don't F'ng have it.. I have about 6 figures worth of sales sitting on that shipment, trust me, it needs to hurry the F up!!!!

I agree. Well said, sir!

Do you know if my casing is already powdercoated blue? :popcorn:

Yes, that I can happily tell you.. Your cases are already done, and just waiting for that shipment to come in.. Rob FWIW, since I last replied some time ago, we still have honestly NOT had an update!!!!

Yes, that I can happily tell you.. Your cases are already done, and just waiting for that shipment to come in.. Rob FWIW, since I last replied some time ago, we still have honestly NOT had an update!!!!

well I am very happy they are already blue! and hopefully DENSO gets y'alls shipment to ya. for your sanity and mine! Thanks for the update, Rob. Keep them comin kind sir. :morepower1:

well I am very happy they are already blue! and hopefully DENSO gets y'alls shipment to ya. for your sanity and mine! Thanks for the update, Rob. Keep them comin kind sir. :morepower1:

And POOF, just like MAGIC.... Like I said weeks ago, if Denso is anything like clockwork, they'd be here on the 13th of Nov and as they have been like clockwork in the past, guess what we just got confirmation of being on the docks in Long Beach... We wont have them until probably Thursday, but, they are at least here.. Thanks again for being patient with us... :)

And POOF, just like MAGIC.... Like I said weeks ago, if Denso is anything like clockwork, they'd be here on the 13th of Nov and as they have been like clockwork in the past, guess what we just got confirmation of being on the docks in Long Beach... We wont have them until probably Thursday, but, they are at least here.. Thanks again for being patient with us... :)

sweet! cant wait to get my sexy blue 390 XP!!!!!!

You will have it in your hands next week without fail!! Thanks again for being patient with us!!! :)

You will have it in your hands next week without fail!! Thanks again for being patient with us!!! :)

thats awesome. Thanks Rob, I've been patient because I've heard of the quality of your product, and I know it is worth it.

"next week" can be up to nov. 26th.. just be patient again, lol

Heck, that's a lot of money to very patient. Lol.

Heck, I hate waiting on shipping, much less having to wait on a product to even ship.

Heck, that's a lot of money to very patient. Lol.

Heck, I hate waiting on shipping, much less having to wait on a product to even ship.

:thanx: Patience is a must, but very difficult, especially when I have invested what I have in this alt. Just like u said, in a nutshell, but it should be worth it with DC's reputation. And dmn I cant wait to see the blue on this! should be sexy.

still on track to receive my alt this week? :turkey:

No, actually you are not. I got an email from them on Friday that there was a problem with this batch of alternator so even though they are here, we wont be getting them.. I am just going to give you a refund for this because I am in NO mood to play the waiting game any longer than you are and at this point being that I cant give you ANY idea of a delivery date I have no other options left on the table... Rob

And to add insult to injury, I literally just barely got an email saying that not only will we not get this shipment, we wont get next months, or January's either.. Nothing until at least the middle of February, maybe....

still on track to receive my alt this week? :turkey:

No, actually you are not. I got an email from them on Friday that there was a problem with this batch of alternator so even though they are here, we wont be getting them.. I am just going to give you a refund for this because I am in NO mood to play the waiting game any longer than you are and at this point being that I cant give you ANY idea of a delivery date I have no other options left on the table... Rob

ok thats fine. can you do that today?

And to add insult to injury, I literally just barely got an email saying that not only will we not get this shipment, we wont get next months, or January's either.. Nothing until at least the middle of February, maybe....

well i can see its not ur fault, it just didnt work out in my favor. I wish it would have, but yeah, can you just refund me. my paypal is shay_d_jay80@yahoo.com

well i can see its not ur fault, it just didnt work out in my favor. I wish it would have, but yeah, can you just refund me. my paypal is shay_d_jay80@yahoo.com

I actually have ONE winding left that I didn't know we had. I can still get this done and out to you next week if you still want it.. Please let me know... Rob

I actually have ONE winding left that I didn't know we had. I can still get this done and out to you next week if you still want it.. Please let me know... Rob

yeah, if you can get that done and out next week, yeah, lets do it. blue 390 xp. i would love that.

is this a 100% go, Rob?

Yes, 100%... The parts are sitting in my office and I will PERSONALLY build it...

is this a 100% go, Rob?

Yes, 100%... The parts are sitting in my office and I will PERSONALLY build it...

deal!

Yay!!!! Get this man his alt!!!!!!!

Edited by Dangrebel

Sign in to follow this