Sign in to follow this  
ViperC

Big Question!

Hey guys this is going to be a long question lol i am tearing everything out of my truck and starting over even though everything is mostly out. so where do i start

i have a 01 GMC sierra single cab dropped on 20s will upgrade to 24s lol and i am looking at putting in two 10s for now possibly DC or FI audio depends the mounting depth on them are around 6 inches i believe ether Level 2 or 3 DC subs the 10s depending on price and the SSD FI 10s what do you guys think?

so it should fit i will build a custom box sealed possibly ported if anyone can give me some ideas it would be great i am looking for any feed back.

so that gets to the wiring.... Big 3 upgrade or extra batteries? i am new to the bit build stuff lol. can you do a big 3 upgrade and add more batteries or not? and then it comes down to Amps.

a audioque 2200D will one of those work or should i go with something else price is really the thing right now and it seemed like it was a good price. do you guys know of any other amps that will do good with this system "best bang for the buck"

Finally where do i start i was thinking about starting with all the wiring first the big 3 or the batteries etc and then getting the amp building the box and then getting the subs getting all the big stuff out of the way first and if anyone can help with the install info on how to do it it would be great i would appreciate any feed back on how to build the box or wire etc and i all probably end up getting one of steve's DD-1s because all this money put in its not worth blowing anything.

Thanks guys i can't wait to see the feed back and help thanks a lot.

Cole

I would do the big 3 in 1/0 and get another good sized battery in the back. The AQ amps are nice and not a bad price, Crescendo also offers the BC2000 for about $100 less.

I would do the big 3 in 1/0 and get another good sized battery in the back. The AQ amps are nice and not a bad price, Crescendo also offers the BC2000 for about $100 less.

i can't seem to find the BC2000 do they cary it any more?

You'd have to contact Crescendo through email or phone... Their website was always something lacking.... But great product from all of the reviews...

Viper, try using sentences. You know punctuation and stuff. Makes it easier to read.

How much do you want to spend? What are your goals with this system? How much space do you want to use for the subs?

The Fi SSD is what I would go with, just a great all around sub woofer imo. Definitely do the "Big 3" in 1/0 as mentioned above. With a 2K amp I would also recommend adding an additional battery back by your amp(s).

Big 3 first always! Then throw an xs poweror kinetik battery in the rear, also using 1/0 wiring to the rear batts from the front.

Crescendo bc2000 would be the best bang for your buck. It took 4 days for me to get emailed back, so try giving them a call and leave a message. They will getback with you and its a great product.

Oh also I loved my Fi SSD! They sound amazing. You would love the Fi subs.

Edited by Jd377