• SA12
    • VVX12
    • LI12
    • FiX12 (with bp)

I've made a few threads and I can't get a straight answer. WHICH ONE

SA 12s 350 shipped

VVS 12s 320 shipped

LI 12s 370 shipped

What im hearing is they're all equal. Im thinking the vvx since they're the cheapest. The amp will be a sundwowm 1200d.

Im looking for heavy lows that shake the whole car. Sq doesn't really matter to me. More of an spl sound.

Straight answers please! Thank you!

Better for what?

well i got a vvx-10 tune to 30 herts and it gets low and loud off of a 1000 watt amp, so if you could get a bigger amp i would due to the vvx-10 seems to me it can take more then 1000watts. So if your going to rock 12's i would gt more then 1200 watts

The 12" is not designed to take more power than the 10".

I have used both the sa12s and the vvx12s on a aq1200d and you couldnt tell the difference. Would have had to use a meter they are both good choices.

Anything but Skar.

X2

Pmd man

i vouch for this guy on getting your skar subs

Thanks sir!

Shitty owner, I don't care to line the pockets of a scammer.

I know Jacob has great customer service skar?

I've never had a single problem out of Kevin and he has nothing but supplied great customer service to me and other customers that I've had contact him he always responds to my emails in about an hour on most occasions I've had several personal transactions with him and he has shipped same day every order as long as a get payment early enough in the day or next day at latest from my PERSONAL experience he has has been a great guy to deal with

Skar is not ran by Jacob. Jacob designed the drivers but Skar is owned by Kevin Schlenker.

I've never had a single problem out of Kevin and he has nothing but supplied great customer service to me and other customers that I've had contact him he always responds to my emails in about an hour on most occasions I've had several personal transactions with him and he has shipped same day every order as long as a get payment early enough in the day or next day at latest from my PERSONAL experience he has has been a great guy to deal with

One persons positive response is not a significant sampling. Others have been burned rather badly. The MAIN differentiator between these drivers is customer support. Of course there are design differences based on compromises for cost or another means. Generically in business I would consider the company with the better customer support to understand these compromises better. So that being said. Out of those, no Skar.

I've made a few threads and I can't get a straight answer. WHICH ONE

SA 12s 350 shipped

VVS 12s 320 shipped

LI 12s 370 shipped

What im hearing is they're all equal. Im thinking the vvx since they're the cheapest. The amp will be a sundwowm 1200d.

Im looking for heavy lows that shake the whole car. Sq doesn't really matter to me. More of an spl sound.

Straight answers please! Thank you!

SPL sound?

SPL = Sound Pressure Level = Measured reading

I have ran the Incriminator LI-15 and the SA-15 and they are all out performers and can get brutally loud for their power handling. Both were very musical with the LI sounding a little tighter. The SA had a very nice heavy sound to it. No experience with Skar but Jacob from Sundown Audio helped design the Skar.

It really comes down to the install and the accuracy of the enclosure design, vehicle, installation and the end user!

I would go Sundown - SA or Incriminator - LI just for the Customer Service and reputation you will recieve from the owners, designers and builders of the sub woofers.

m5 and ohjay allways hate on skar who the fuck cares who the owner is they op is asking about the subs and the subs are great for the price.like g6ryder said i think the customer service is great

m5 and ohjay allways hate on skar who the fuck cares who the owner is they op is asking about the subs and the subs are great for the price.like g6ryder said i think the customer service is great

Lawl. The owner is GETTING YOUR MONEY dawg. Fuck the product, if I have ANY questions as to whether or not I get what I paid for, I don't buy from that guy. I've never dealt with Kevin, but why would I want to if there's a chance things could go bad? Plus he's had how many different names and companies? You cant get your awesome Skars warrantied if the pucking company goes under....

Edited by An-i-no

Anything but Skar.

This. The other two you listed would each work well for what you're wanting to accomplish. Run whichever you prefer.

Again you show you cannot read. I've not yet made a comment on the Skar drivers good or bad. Unlike yourself though I don't have a bloated e-boner for something that doesn't deserve it. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing special about the Skar driver and even more amusing if there was the owner wouldn't understand it. His goal is to make a buck and that's it. His history proves that. Perhaps he can grow up and change, but either way he doesn't deserve your blind misled faith.

Pmd man

Humm.

Seriously, this crap is still going on? Had to ban another for using MY DAMN SITE to pm for sales. Really sad, really old, and I have zero tolerance for it.

Pmd man

Humm.

Exactly....this has been going on a few other places for a while now.

Pmd man

Humm.

Exactly....this has been going on a few other places for a while now.

Link please. Flat sickened that I have to still deal with this crap. Thought I made this clear to Kevin before.