Holy effin' nuthugger with no idea. :(

Let me guess, its the rep in Egypt

Let me guess, its the rep in Egypt

He bought a skar, so he must be a rep.

YO YOU GOT ANYTHING DONE TO YOUR VOLVO

What are you talking about? :ughdunno:

And why would you dig up almost a 2 month old thread? I mean really.......

why the fuck would you write back when i wasnt talking to you. i was to to stefanhinote

Edited by 97T5WAGON

why the fuck would you write back when i wasnt talking to you. i was to to stefanhinote

First, you messed up your post and deleted too many of the quote tags (and apparently didn't delete all of the quote text that you needed to) which makes it difficult to figure out who you were responding to. Second, you posted on a PUBLIC message forum, which means anyone is free to respond to the comment.....if you don't like that, then keep your "private" conversations to the "private messenger" forum function.

Third, lose the fucking attitude, learn how to use the forum functions..........and your grammar and spelling could greatly improve while we're at it.

Well put sir

I don't usually insult people personally, but when I do, I use proper grammar and spelling.

I would like to request you leave this forum. You, and you undying love for SKAR's penis is quite annoying. :suicide-santa:

I don't usually insult people personally, but when I do, I use proper grammar and spelling.

I would like to request you leave this forum. You, and you undying love for SKAR's penis is quite annoying. :suicide-santa:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: haha hell naw but im with him ^^^^^

your???

your???

Touche. :)

I missed the letter while typing. And didn't proof read. :suicide-santa:

Ok, can we relax please, or should I close the thread?

I understand the flat out blind nuthugging can be annoying, but the ones who tell someone not to get a Skar sub just because of who the owner is when it would clearly fit their budget and application are just as bad. As stated previously in the thread, the question at hand is about the subs, not the owner. You can find pretty much any brand cheaper on fleabay or some hack selling them on craigslist out of his garage, what's so different about Skar? But your always giving up that security you get from purchasing from an authorized dealer. It's up to the buyer to decide which choice is right for him.

As far as people saying the Skars don't sound good, that is a flat out lie. I just switched from an SA-12 to a VVX-12 and I can tell you the Skar sounds SOOOO much better. Don't get me wrong the SA is a great sub and excelled where it was designed to excell, got loud, but the VVX is a totally different animal. It is much smoother in response and produces the lower end so much cleaner. I actually dropped my ssf down a lil and bumped the gain up some and that's with going from a D4 with the SA (750 rms) to a D2 with the Skar (1500 rms). The Skar is takin it like a champ and soundin great doin it. Say what you will about the owner, but if you buy from a trusted dealer so you know your ass is covered, I don't see what the fuss is all about.

By the way, my personall experience, Kevin has been nothing but up front and honest with me. Great guy so far, even went out of his way to personally drop my sub off at my house and demo his new 6 10" VVX 4th order blow thru in the Ford 500 for me. Thanks Kevin. Look forward to doing business with Skar in the future for sure. Thanks.

Edited by PHATBOi

As far as people saying the Skars don't sound good, that is a flat out lie. I just switched from an SA-12 to a VVX-12 and I can tell you the Skar sounds SOOOO much better. Don't get me wrong the SA is a great sub and excelled where it was designed to excell, got loud, but the VVX is a totally different animal. It is much smoother in response and produces the lower end so much cleaner. I actually dropped my ssf down a lil and bumped the gain up some and that's with going from a D4 with the SA (750 rms) to a D2 with the Skar (1500 rms). The Skar is takin it like a champ and soundin great doin it. Say what you will about the owner, but if you buy from a trusted dealer so you know your ass is covered, I don't see what the fuss is all about.

By the way, my personall experience, Kevin has been nothing but up front and honest with me. Great guy so far, even went out of his way to personally drop my sub off at my house and demo his new 6 10" VVX 4th order blow thru in the Ford 500 for me. Thanks Kevin. Look forward to doing business with Skar in the future for sure. Thanks.

It is not a lie, I don't care for the way they sound and are one of if not the worst I've heard. It is not the enclosure it was in either, tried it in a sealed box giving the sub a QTC of about .76 and a ported box 2ft^3 @ 31hz. The response wasn't as smooth as other drivers and the low end was terrible, not to mention it needed over the recommended power to have any satisfactory output to it.

Dealing with Kevin was also horrible, it was like pulling teeth just to get an answer. Multiple email of the same question just to get one answer, him forgetting my order and me having to tell him multiple times what it was, Having to tell him where to send the sub multiple times, among others.

It is not a lie, I don't care for the way they sound and are one of if not the worst I've heard. It is not the enclosure it was in either, tried it in a sealed box giving the sub a QTC of about .76 and a ported box 2ft^3 @ 31hz. The response wasn't as smooth as other drivers and the low end was terrible, not to mention it needed over the recommended power to have any satisfactory output to it.

Dealing with Kevin was also horrible, it was like pulling teeth just to get an answer. Multiple email of the same question just to get one answer, him forgetting my order and me having to tell him multiple times what it was, Having to tell him where to send the sub multiple times, among others.

man that sucks good luck on new setup