djtomczak

SA12 VS VVX12 VS LI12

34 members have voted

1. 1. VVX, SA12,LI12,FiX

• SA12
    • VVX12
    • LI12
    • FiX12 (with bp)

VVX's are fine I just like CS when I purchase things, which you will get from Fi, SSA, Sundown, or Ia.

So what I'm getting is the VVXs are crap, and the dealer who PMed me is now banned? So now the VVxs are out and The FI xs are in? The Fi Xs compare the the SA12s and LI12s even though they run 400 rms?

No the people of SSA believe Kevin is crap, he is not. HE was not a dealer he was undercutting SSA which is bad.

So what I'm getting is the VVXs are crap, and the dealer who PMed me is now banned? So now the VVxs are out and The FI xs are in? The Fi Xs compare the the SA12s and LI12s even though they run 400 rms?

No the people of SSA believe Kevin is crap, he is not. HE was not a dealer he was undercutting SSA which is bad.

Ohh, so hes not an actual dealer then? Makes sense, he offered me 295 shipped for two VVX12s.

I looked at the FI Xs and they dont look like they would be on the same level of the other ones. On Fis site they claim they are their entry level subs.

Ohh, so hes not an actual dealer then? Makes sense, he offered me 295 shipped for two VVX12s.

I looked at the FI Xs and they dont look like they would be on the same level of the other ones. On Fis site they claim they are their entry level subs.

With the BP option they are great woofers, don't only look at RMS.

All are good options, seriously as said before flip a coin and you won't be set wrong.

Obviously NO business ethics continue. All the more reason NO ONE should ever do business with Kevin

All are good options, seriously as said before flip a coin and you won't be set wrong.

True that. But with the price added together those add up to be 342 shipped. So VVX are still in the lead. Race ends Tuesday when I get paid!

I would suggest staying away from skar. My experiences with them are terrible. Customer service was seriously lacking, trying to pull a fast one on me and forgetting my order multiple times among other things. The driver isn't at all anything to be impressed by. The output of the driver isn't all that great and the sound it produced was not to pleasing.

Fi would help support your country too!

SSA as well

Which of those are made in USA?

fi and ssa for sure.

SA no..

IA not sure

skar no..

ssa and fi

Which of those are ssa...haha

ssa and fi

none of them, dcon icon xcon and zcons are all SSA

ssa and fi

none of them, dcon icon xcon and zcons are all SSA

There are no SSA in my comparison:p

True that. But with the price added together those add up to be 342 shipped. So VVX are still in the lead. Race ends Tuesday when I get paid!

you get what you pay for. I wouldnt buy the cheapest.

yeah i know.....

im trying to figure out how to say this nicely................. fuck it i cant.

Lethal injection. That is all...again

And if that is your deciding factor you should buy used anyways.

The extra money for the SA, X, or LI would be money well spent IMO. I have a feeling the resale on any of those would be better than that of the Skar drivers as well.

I'm on kind of a tight budget so money has some wight in the decision. I'd never buy used subwoofers. I like the FiXs but I'm afraid they wouldn't be on the same level as the LI12s. I need some evidence.

Thanks for putting up with my indecisiveness by the way !

I'm on kind of a tight budget so money has some wight in the decision. I'd never buy used subwoofers. I like the FiXs but I'm afraid they wouldn't be on the same level as the LI12s. I need some evidence.

I'd rather buy a used quality product then a brand new lower line.

I've bought used Fi BLs, used SSA XCONS, etc.

I'd rather buy a used quality product then a brand new lower line.

I've bought used Fi BLs, used SSA XCONS, etc.

Same here XCONS, Sundown Z, Fi Q, Fi Bl, and a few others. As long as you get one from someone didn't abuse it you'll be fine. If you have to go new I'd probably get the IA's due to the sale.

Edited by ricksi30

Exactly the issue. Extremely shady, extremely bad for the industry. This is identical routine that happened with a few other brands in the past including one of the worst all time RD, who we were smart enough not to be connected with them. I hope Kevin is not repeating that model.

Not saying this is what Kevin is doing;

But the issue in the past has been that there are so many of these brands that show up. They start off with a really bad track record, try to run from it and pretend nothing is wrong. Quickly followed by a sea of kiddies that call them selves reps running around the net pushing the crap out of a product with the same bullshit approach of the production is the one-size-fits all answer to EVERY install and every need regardless if it is even remotely close to what the customer wants or needs. It is the same show, just different actors.

And if that is your deciding factor you should buy used anyways.

Again, that is exactly what is wrong with the average America customer. All that matters is initial price, and cannot see past initial price, and exactly why these shitty shady rep's take advantage of them.

Exactly the issue. Extremely shady, extremely bad for the industry. This is identical routine that happened with a few other brands in the past including one of the worst all time RD, who we were smart enough not to be connected with them. I hope Kevin is not repeating that model.

Not saying this is what Kevin is doing;

But the issue in the past has been that there are so many of these brands that show up. They start off with a really bad track record, try to run from it and pretend nothing is wrong. Quickly followed by a sea of kiddies that call them selves reps running around the net pushing the crap out of a product with the same bullshit approach of the production is the one-size-fits all answer to EVERY install and every need regardless if it is even remotely close to what the customer wants or needs. It is the same show, just different actors.

Aaron just summed EVERYTHING up, perfectly.

In the last few weeks I've seen numerous people calling themselves skar reps (thinking their hot shit or something) pushing skar products for every application known to man. You could ask them if its good for a quasi-eighth order bandpass and they would say "Yes sir!"

It's really sad to see people that clearly don't know what their talking about trying to sell something, it's pure fail, and it's an insult to other manufacturers that strive to make a good a product with good customer service.