Sign in to follow this  
An-i-no

$#*@&! moments.

The other day I was in the drive through at Wendy's and my mids and highs sounded odd so I turned the subs off and cranked the volume higher than I ever listen to my system to try and pin point it. After I got my food I turned the subs back on with the headunit still paused without turning it down Lawl...so I unpause it and KABLOOMBANGNASTYSHITBRIXLOUD....I scared the fuck out of myself and my girl wouldn't talk to me for a while lol...has anybody else had a shitbrix bass moment?

Edited by An-i-no

(8) Memphis 15's on 4 Kicker 2500.1 --->>> Brain = Milkshake after music.

(8) Memphis 15's on 4 Kicker 2500.1 --->>> Brain = Milkshake after music.

WTF are you talking about?

Yup 3 dayz ago I was banging a rock song, I shut the truck off and never turned it down. I cranked my truck the next morning to go to school, and all hell broke loose!! I about shit my pants as I spilled coffee super close to my amps. Sucks!!!! Still can't get the smell out! :(

Edited by Dangrebel

I love creating Shitbrix moments!

Best is when last years MWSPL top dog champ did a burst and it made my friend about jump through the roof due to him having his back turned and not ready for it.

Yup 3 dayz ago I was banging a rock song, I shut the truck off and never turned it down. I cranked my truck the next morning to go to school, and all hell broke loose!! I about shit my pants as I spilled coffee super close to my amps. Sucks!!!! Still can't get the smell out! :(

Haha my buddy who has a setup similar to yours (2 15" HDC's on an audiopipe 1500) cranked the car with some Webbie song still blasting and all four of us in the car jumped like a kid when the cable goes static lol. His first words were "is everybody ok, cuz that scared the SHIT outta me." Good times

Haha my buddy who has a setup similar to yours (2 15" HDC's on an audiopipe 1500) cranked the car with some Webbie song still blasting and all four of us in the car jumped like a kid when the cable goes static lol. His first words were "is everybody ok, cuz that scared the SHIT outta me." Good times

:roflmao: "is everybody ok"

:roflmao: "is everybody ok"

X2 haha

I had one of these moments. I was tryna show off one afternoon in my apt complex & didn't turn the music back down. The next morning before 6am damn near shit myself. Saw a few apt lights flick on then I took off

Accidentally had a 40hz test tone in my playlist... I dont know how else to describe it.

Back in the day I had an add-on accessory for my Pioneer HU that would automatically mute the stereo anytime anyone in the vehicle was making or receiving a call on their cell phone. Problem was it wouldn't turn down the volume, just mute it while the call was in progress. So if you forgot to turn down the volume on the HU while it was muted, as soon as you hung up the stereo would un-mute with the volume at the same level it was before the phone call. Back then I had a stereo that was pretty loud (145+ db on the old mic style termlabs), so you wouldn't even be thinking about it and then the stereo would un-mute and start blasting. Scared me a few times as you aren't really ready for going from silence to 140+ db right after a phone call.

Last year at Carl Casper 2010, after i did my run i had to replace my fusing..

In MECA, you run your class mostly with small fuses so it's normal to blow them.

I ran ~1100A through 320A of fusing.. so they blew pretty quick.

Well, in Carl Casper, you are not allowed to have your car on at anytime of the show!

So after i did my run, i pushed my car back to it's parking spot..

Everything was quiet at this point...

My dumbass completely forgot to turn the stereo off after i blew the fuses...

It will still maxed out on a 50hz test tone on REPEAT...

So.. i pop the hatch and prepare to put my daily driving fuses back on the block, one at a time.

While holding the first fuse with set of pliers, i waited for it to spark..

It sparked, then i pulled back... thinking, huh, that was a pretty big spark...

I put the fuse back on again, BIG ass spark..

I didn't know why it sparked again so i thought i was just being a pussy so the third time i laid the fuse on there and when i did.. big mistake!

Keep in mind it's dead quiet in the building right now..

When i lay the fuse on the fuse block, the fuse literally started to melt in front of my face when all of a sudden.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Filled the whole west wing of the expo center with 150+ before the fuse melted completely...

Everybody turned around like.. wtf was that?