little_yellow

build times

just wondering what the average build time on the subs is right now. i placed a order for 4 bl 10's. i know it says 10-15 days but i was wondering if its going to take longer for 4 of them? my order number is I-16892/00. not that that is going to help much i just ordered them on the 19th.

just wondering what the average build time on the subs is right now. i placed a order for 4 bl 10's. i know it says 10-15 days but i was wondering if its going to take longer for 4 of them? my order number is I-16892/00. not that that is going to help much i just ordered them on the 19th.

thats nice.. i ordered couple recones on like the 14th and still havent been shipped out..... i know recones arent first priority but hell i swear it says 3 to 7 day build time for recones.. :(

thats nice.. i ordered couple recones on like the 14th and still havent been shipped out..... i know recones arent first priority but hell i swear it says 3 to 7 day build time for recones.. :(

UPDATE!! just checked one more time before signing off and what do ya know!! they were shipped off today!! :santa:

damn you lol. im not going to get too antsy just yet. i did only order them 5 days ago. i was just seeing what it would take more then anything. i do have some more tweaks to do on my box before they get here and i would like to make sure i have everything done before they arrive.

Recones have a set time on fridays that they're dealt with, that's why it's been a couple days for ya'. May have been too many before you to get done last fri. so you got bumpped to today.

damn you lol. im not going to get too antsy just yet. i did only order them 5 days ago. i was just seeing what it would take more then anything. i do have some more tweaks to do on my box before they get here and i would like to make sure i have everything done before they arrive.

Ordering 4 at a time shouldn't slow them down at all. They can do so many a day. If they only get 3 of yours done one day, i'm sure your 4th will be the first in line the next day. So really no difference :)

thats awesome. im getting excited.

hell i heard one of em can do like 30 - 40 subs a day take that times like 2 or 3 thats alot of subs built in one day

wow. and considering there is a 10-15 day build time. thats alot of subs on order.

well they run into problems with suppliers and shit like right now with baskets and stuff magnets etc..

Switching to a U.S. Steel supplier made production a bit slower some time ago. My sub took a month while this was happening. Maybe your subs will take around 15 days or so?

well i got a tracking number today. so im thinking they should be shipped out by next week. should have some boom boom in a few weeks.

do they mean 10-15 days from order date or 10 to 15 from the date that they send you a tracking number?

How it worked for me, I got the tracking info I think it was, the same day of order, then allow said day build time.

works like so 10-15 BUSINESS days, you'll get it when you get it.

lol.

works like so 10-15 BUSINESS days, you'll get it when you get it.

lol.

Hell, I know a few companies who have a 10-15 day build time and yet they don't even build anything in house.

For the most part, its not going to be an exact build time each order. Even in the beginning(06-07), it took about 15 business days for a product to delivered to the East Coast. So not a lot of change, even though their business has probably more than doubled, and doing a whole lot more in house, doesn't seem bad at all.

did you get them and :pics: