irvin productionz

installed the audiocontrol epicenter

You could use y-splitters at the amp but I dont know if that would cut some of the signal down that would be going into the amp.

Or dual switches. ;)

I'd just take it out though. The Epicenter's do nothing good, but I also really, really don't understand why you'd want fake notes in your music.

You could use y-splitters at the amp but I dont know if that would cut some of the signal down that would be going into the amp.

Or dual switches. ;)

I'd just take it out though. The Epicenter's do nothing good, but I also really, really don't understand why you'd want fake notes in your music

Some songs you really like don't have very little or no bass in the recording? I have a few songs that could use a little "enhancement," and I bet I'm not the only one.

Or dual switches. ;)

I'd just take it out though. The Epicenter's do nothing good, but I also really, really don't understand why you'd want fake notes in your music

Some songs you really like don't have very little or no bass in the recording? I have a few songs that could use a little "enhancement," and I bet I'm not the only one.

Not everyday listens to music for the bass, or wants to add more bass to their music than what was originally there. If the song I'm listening to has little subbass content.....that's fine with me, that's the way the song was made. "Fake" or exaggerated bass in a song is far more annoying to me than a song without much bass.

Or dual switches. ;)

Not everyday listens to music for the bass, or wants to add more bass to their music than what was originally there. If the song I'm listening to has little subbass content.....that's fine with me, that's the way the song was made. "Fake" or exaggerated bass in a song is far more annoying to me than a song without much bass.

Or I just use the bass knob on the head unit, OMG. :P

somthing is telling me few of these people have listen to tejano in their cars.

Or dual switches. ;)

Bad enough how music is produced these days to add some on the fly garbage processing to it. And no, I've never once thought about wanting to add bass to a song I really like that has little or no bass. Sure, I've re-eq'd for bad recordings but making subs move for no reason defeats the whole purpose of a stereo IMO.

Google audio control and hit the contact those guys are great.

ill try to get ahold of them tomarrow, also going the the local audio shop to see if they know that the pfm module is and try to buy a 25hz one,

if i dont like how it sounds with that, ill just sell it

also, maybe some music you guys here do not need bass, but i think you havent heard of corridos, banda, durangense, all the mexican music, that is the type of music that would benefit with the epicenter, i am really happy on how that sounds with those songs, but when i lower the epicenter so that it doesnt affect the music, the subsonic filter justs screw everything, i used to play real low songs, now it doesnt even move much air

ill try to get ahold of them tomarrow, also going the the local audio shop to see if they know that the pfm module is and try to buy a 25hz one,

if i dont like how it sounds with that, ill just sell it

also, maybe some music you guys here do not need bass, but i think you havent heard of corridos, banda, durangense, all the mexican music, that is the type of music that would benefit with the epicenter, i am really happy on how that sounds with those songs, but when i lower the epicenter so that it doesnt affect the music, the subsonic filter justs screw everything, i used to play real low songs, now it doesnt even move much air

I listen to a ton of music without bass, so I listen to it without bass. Novel idea :fing34:

Ask for the adjustible fmod filter if possible I had the same problem couple days back till my chip came in.

good news, audiocontrol emailed me, and i am going to buy a 25hz pfm module and see if it works

cool bro let us know what happen.

sorry for updating so late, i have recieved the pfm module 2 weeks ago, installed it, and worked like a charm, im now hitting the lows as before, but can now add bass to the corridos, it was a 25 or 24 hz subsonic filter, so there is the update,

sweet!

Sounds great, thats good to know to future reference. I didnt even know they sold those things.

Cool bro

they must have changed the epicenter, i bought one in the late 90's, and the knob i had you could push and pull it on and off, and turn to add volume

they must have changed the epicenter, i bought one in the late 90's, and the knob i had you could push and pull it on and off, and turn to add volume

Naw they have different models, me and you have the same one or similar models which is the Epic-160. You can turn it on or off and change how much you add to it, this is a single din which is used in the cabin usually within fingertips reach.

The OP has the ones that are mounted in the trunk, so they dont have an on off feature. They are continuously on since they arent in fingertips reach to do any adjusting.

epic-160 is not meant for current music especially rap with heavy basslines. Why would you want to add bass to a song that already has it?

LMFAO very true

BTW good lord. your damn near in mexico.

jesus H christ

jesus H christ

Thanks for your help man!

jesus H christ

Thanks for your help man!

ur welcome