Raymond Farmer

NS-1

End of October

i want two of them

Specs? Will you take minty trade-ins?!?!?

Specs? Will you take minty trade-ins?!?!?

Check the under the Sundown section, there are a few threads containing the specs on the amp itself.

300720112330.jpg

we clamped a bit over 20k from a pair on less than optimal electrical. they are beast amps

that was on 5 xs 16v batts and a single nightshade 18 doing 160 IIRC

not quite - this was on 3 12v bats and 2 4v cells... starting voltage was around 16.2 with a drop to 13.xx ....we would have done better on if we had XS Power d1600's

That is awesome!

not quite - this was on 3 12v bats and 2 4v cells... starting voltage was around 16.2 with a drop to 13.xx ....we would have done better on if we had XS Power d1600's

Fucking Sweet. Pretty efficient too if that all it dropped.

:dancing:

oh....i thought when jacob originally posted the vid he had said what i said above IIRC but maybe that was a different video. even if it was 5 xs d1600s that would still be impressive....but knowing it was with even less.....WOW!

oh....i thought when jacob originally posted the vid he had said what i said above IIRC but maybe that was a different video. even if it was 5 xs d1600s that would still be impressive....but knowing it was with even less.....WOW!

That's what I was thinking! These will be insane on a beefy electrical system.

The first run of NS-1s sold out to dealers and Team members. We'll have more available on the next production run.

what is the eta on the 2nd run? also how many are available on the 2nd run

The first run of NS-1s sold out to dealers and Team members. We'll have more available on the next production run.

Sorry if this has already been posted but i couldnt find anything whats the price on these guys when there available again. i would like to grab 2.

What size alternator

Sorry if this has already been posted but i couldnt find anything whats the price on these guys when there available again. i would like to grab 2.

The 4500D was 1625 MAP and the NS-1 will be about 1900 MAP from an authorized dealer.

what is the eta on the 2nd run? also how many are available on the 2nd run

X2. I didnt get mine on first run! Sign me up for 2nd run.

There is an answer about 5 lines up.

How much are these guys going to run for? $$$

:Doh: