danielle

Pink SSA t-shirts????

My girl needs one too.

She loves her dbzzzzz

I prefer my women shirtless.

Well this caused a stir lol..

I was just saying because any one who has met me knows i am small and the guys shirts will fit to big and probley look like a dress on me.

...a fitted shirt would be nice :)

completely understandable and a very good subject to bring up... I know my wife wore mine and as you stated it didnt look right but still sexy cause well lets be honest every guy finds a girl wearing an audio shirt just SEXAY!!!!!! :google:

Well thanx.... lol i agree and theres nothing like wearing what ur man loves ;)

Danielle, you did cause a stir. As it is, Jon is in charge of SSA Texas region. ;) With so many people wanting to grab one for their girl, I am taking this more seriously. Maybe we can do a Susan G Komen, breast cancer donation, for every SSA pink shirt we sell.

On a side note, we could use a few more women on here, as there are more and more into audio and car performance. :)

Danielle, you did cause a stir. As it is, Jon is in charge of SSA Texas region. ;) With so many people wanting to grab one for their girl, I am taking this more seriously. Maybe we can do a Susan G Komen, breast cancer donation, for every SSA pink shirt we sell.

On a side note, we could use a few more women on here, as there are more and more into audio and car performance. :)

Sounds like an awesome idea, put me down for a couple.

The wife needs one for sure!

Aaron, that would be awesome about the donations. My grandma had surgery for breast cancer a few weeks back... it didn't spread, so no radiation. Thanks God. I would rock a pink one if the were mens shirts. I still gotta get some shirts... been slacking.

Aaron if you can figure out a breast cancer donation cause with those shirts not only will I buy some I will wear one and be your spokesman.

I agree with the breast cancer donation ones. And I'd get a couple!

I would get a couple for my girls.

Hopefully some new designs are on the horizon for the guys too.

We had donations for my now defunct marriage, as my mother, and my ex-mother in law suffered through it.

I would rock a pink one to support the cause, guy cut of course lol.

I would think maybe a hot pink and a dark pink. As a guy with tons of swag i would like to rock the hot pink so everyone knows that im on swag overload. Lulz.

Do it!

Soooo i was thinking that there should be girl shirts too because there is nothing but manly shirts which i get, but it would be cool if there where shirts for girls who like this kinda stuff too :) maybe someone can help with that...

:peepwall:

Agreed, my woman says this daily.

Believe me when I say, I won't forget lol.

I would rock a pink one to support the cause, guy cut of course lol.

I would think maybe a hot pink and a dark pink. As a guy with tons of swag i would like to rock the hot pink so everyone knows that im on swag overload. Lulz.

Eff that. I'll let the hairy gut fly free!

Tube top FTW.

Aaron and Mark-

Do them with a breast cancer donation and I'll up my order by a few more.

That is a cause that means alot me to me, my wife, and our families.

Jq

lucille-buth-excited.gif

Soooo i was thinking that there should be girl shirts too because there is nothing but manly shirts which i get, but it would be cool if there where shirts for girls who like this kinda stuff too :) maybe someone can help with that...

:peepwall:

Agreed, my woman says this daily.

Believe me when I say, I won't forget lol.

lol well thats awesome

WOW really that would be awesome! i think that is a great idea,especially for the women in my family who have and had breast cancer..

yes and i have grown to love audio :) cause of jon :wub:

sorry i did lol :peepwall:

Edited by danielle

Mark and I will be getting a new t-shirt order in soon. I think we will add some other schwag stuff. I think we need to order some beanies too.

Mark and I will be getting a new t-shirt order in soon. I think we will add some other schwag stuff. I think we need to order some beanies too.

Awesome. I see several of my hard earned dollars going to another good purchase and a good cause on the pink tee's! My wife and daughter would each love to have one.