Miles

2 10" box build for Dodge 1500

Damn that looks good! I wish my 08 Silverado had all that room. This is some good inspiration to try and get back in it after over a year. Very nice work.

Very good scores. Those trucks loves the lows!

Enclosure is sick!!!

Thank you. The truck has always peaked at 40-41, but ever since i started firing the port to the passenger side, it has a peak at 41 and a peak at 24. Everyone is surprised at how low these 10's can go, but it's all in the box. I wasn't planning on keeping the DD's (wanted to go sundown sa's), but after re-metering, i think i'm going to stick with these. The passenger side builds a ton of pressure. I think i might be able to up my scores a couple of tenths if somebody puts their body weight against the passenger side door. On the 24 hz note the passenger door turns to jello. Haha.

Also, if anyone is in the Stillwater, OKC, Tulsa area i'm wanting to get rid of the box that started this build (just taking up space in my garage. A very musical box that can get into the 140 range and dominate the lows. Don't really know what i would sell it for though...

Thoughts on a good price for the box with 2 4" ports?

congratulations on your work is very rewarding to see a few small sub woofer with a well designed box makes a difference and gives a good performance.

Greetings from Venezuela ..