jr711

Where is my basket??

I ordered an RE MT 18 inch recone kit with a basket. I didn't receive the basket. How long does it take to make/ship a basket?

Also no response from emails. I ordered this on 9/6/11

Edited by jr711

I ordered an RE MT 18 inch recone kit with a basket. I didn't receive the basket. How long does it take to make/ship a basket?

give him a basket.... lol

18" baskets just arrived yesterday dude..chill out. The foundry here got behind on their production nearly 3 weeks..which puts us behind 3 weeks.

It would have been nice if I was told this a couple of weeks ago Dude, then I would have been chilled.

I replied back to your email and said that the shipping department had made a mistake and didn't ship it to you and shipped you just the recone, I also said that we had just heard from the foundry at that point in time that they were going to be delayed in being made...

If you didn't get it, my apologies.

...so when I find out from the foundry the day we are supposed to get baskets that they have not even made them yet..and it takes them 3 weeks to make the baskets, it's some how my fault?

No.

We called/emailed everybody that had orders in for subs that had 18's and told them that they are being delayed because we do not have our baskets yet.

This guys ticket was completed, the shipping department missed the "YES" for the basket option on the ticket for the recone...he emailed, I replied back and said we do not have any, when we get the baskets we will ship you one...if he did not get the email, and I hear nothing until he hops on here..there is nothing I can do. I assume that everybody gets email that I reply to them, I do not have time to go through and read email receipt tickets to make sure everybody gets a reply. If I hear nothing back, I assume that they got it.

:ughdunno:

I'm a patient person when I know whats going on. I'm not being a dick, just concerned. No one emailed me about any delay about the baskets. I have no problem waiting since i'm not in a hurry to build this sub,but when I'm left in the dark about something,thats when I worry.

jr711 stop being a dick. Honestly.

How is he being a dick when he's a paying customer who hasn't received his product as of yet nor has received notice of the delay. You might have the best product in the market but without the customer service its just as good or worse than the competitors.

jr711 stop being a dick. Honestly.

How is he being a dick when he's a paying customer who hasn't received his product as of yet nor has received notice of the delay. You might have the best product in the market but without the customer service its just as good or worse than the competitors.

^This is whats up. Thank you for saying what i was going too. I never got an email about basket delays, I had to look through the forums about construction time.

Fi customer service is horrible, needs big time improvement, especially because you deal with such expensive equipment.

Well I placed my order back on 2 Sep and Nick has done his best to stay in touch with me about the baskets.I knew when I ordered that it would be awhile before anything was shipped so it didn't bother me much.He does get a little busy but if you email him he will email back when he gets it.Now with that being said Nick is there a way you could let us all knowif you have starting shipping out these subs?

Some have shipped..some have not.

Which ones..off the top of my head I do not know.

Fi customer service is horrible, needs big time improvement, especially because you deal with such expensive equipment.

Relax.

You ordered SSD recones...Scott had talked to you/you had talked to Scott, and got it changed...the guys in the shipping department did not pay attention to the change.

Relax man. We will get you taken care of. It's our mistake...so you will have a re-cone kit that you can sell the other kit to somebody else who needs one for an SSD.

The Q recone will go out on Monday at no charge, because it was our mistake, so sell the other one to somebody else or keep it.

Your basket will go out on Monday.

Baskets have to be drilled and prepped..painted, and baked...

Relax.

You ordered SSD recones...Scott had talked to you/you had talked to Scott, and got it changed...the guys in the shipping department did not pay attention to the change.

Relax man. We will get you taken care of. It's our mistake...so you will have a re-cone kit that you can sell the other kit to somebody else who needs one for an SSD.

The Q recone will go out on Monday at no charge, because it was our mistake, so sell the other one to somebody else or keep it.

Thanks for taking care of it. I look forward to dealing with fi. And their products in the future.

Relax.

Thanks for taking care of it. I look forward to dealing with fi. And their products in the future.

That's an extremes change in attitude. A bit odd if you ask me.

Told you guys Nick is good people so give him a break.He does the best he can with responding but remember your not the only one he has to respond too.Thanks for the update Nick by the way!!!

Your basket will go out on Monday.

Baskets have to be drilled and prepped..painted, and baked...

Thank you. Now I feel a little more confident to order the 2 more recone kits that I need.

i do understand that Fi is very busy. i do see how it might be nice to have more time set aside to answer questions. i know you do the fireside chat once a week. i cant imagine how busy you could possibly be. someone mentioned they had heard that one person puts out about 20 subs a day. and with a 15 day wait on subs........ can you imagine the production rate and how busy they are? i would love to have a faster response time but also i would hate to talk to 10 different people before i get a answer and have the price of subs go through the roof just to wait mad on the phone. for one or two guys to do the work that they do answering questions with that high of a volume of questions and that much work going on there. my hats are off to you guys. great work. everyone wants the best and they want it now and they would also like it to be cheap. Fi is about as good as you get. great job guys. keep it up