SMpaintball78

I royally have f'd up this time.....

Next time put it in her butt. Never thought of that one did ya? Oh yeah, the mouth works too.

Also, what the hell does pregnate mean?

Frightening that in our society someone can be old enough to get a girl pregnant but not spell it. :(

Frightening that in our society someone can be old enough to get a girl pregnant but not spell it. :(

Haha I've been waiting for this comment! Pregnate pregante pregnit pregnante, are some of the spellings I've noticed in this thread. :roflmao:

There should be a clinic nearby, drop her off with $500 and the doctah will take care of the rest.

:WTFBubble: Now this is just plain ignorance on your part!

How so? I know it's a little raw and I wouldn't go about it exactly this way (I would have some compassion of course) but you really think adoption is better? Pass your problem off on someone else?

First of your plain ignorant however straight to the point you were being. Just think if this was your dad or mom and someone gave them your advice? Not so good now is it? My ex as of now was adopted and i spent 4 amazing years with her and her parents never saw her as a problem. They were thankful because they were unable to have a kid. Don't mean to go off i just hate ignorant comments like these. Every life no matter the circumstances is important.

Ok mister graduate you are right and everybody is right, its funny how people who have a degree know everything. Get real, if you had points to prove or real argument you would speak instead of running with your tail between your legs. I didnt google neither, who googles about pre-ejaculation. But im listening when your ready to tell me about your graduate work in that area.

Naw my common sense is pull out condom on or off. The only way to keep a woman 100% from getting pregnant is no sex at all. Fucking with a condom, no condom or pulling out are all risks but to say you cant do all three successfully without getting a women pregnant is ridiculous. Anybody who gotten a woman pregnant will admit to you either they were drunk, condom broke or they just said fuck it and ejaculated in a woman. Thats it, if pre-cum is so powerful there would be pregnant women everywhere. Pre-cum comes out with no control by the human so please explain to me how people get away with it all the time fucking with NO CONDOM ON. If thats the case I should have multiple babies and multiple babies on the way.

Self control will prevail anything, either im doing something right or wrong. We all know education and experience are not always equal and go hand in hand but im still all ears. Im not always right and can be proved wrong so......

I'm not going to validate my credentials with you, it's not my job to teach you or argue with you. You told me to do my research and I'm letting you know I have, I definitely don't know everything and didn't say my degree gave me any experience in quantum mechanics. Your logic is flawed and so is your information. In theory "pre-cum" should not contain sperm, I won't argue that, but in theory piss shouldn't contain blood either. If the man has had an ejaculation within something like 48hrs then there's still going to be sperm along the route it travels, less and less(and more dead) as time passes, but zero is a very solid number and equates to zero change of pregnancy, SOME is >0 and means >0 change of pregnancy.

I found ONE study showing precum didn't contain sperm and that was done on an incredibly small sample size and their definition of "no" sperm was simply a small enough amount to be considered sterile. And yes I know plenty of "technically" sterile people who have had plenty of children, because they have a concentration cutoff they consider sterile, it doesn't mean zero chance. (which inversely means that using that as a method of BC can't be 100% effective (your original argument). Alternatively I found three studies that showed with small sample size that it does in fact contain sperm as the studies were designed to show differences in the sperm.

You keep changing your argument so lets go back to your original that you seem to keep running from....

*reads thread*

Oh shit son....I thought you blew a solo x....this is too much

*leaves before it gets bad*

Haha hell naw, too funny :roflmao: .

But seriously Big Jon gave you the best advice and dude can give another dude, condom on or off PULL OUT. Work on your pull out game son and you will be in the clear 99% of the time. Everyone knows how good sex is without a condom but every man knows how bad is to get that call or text "I think im pregnant". Its mind over matter really.

Compared to me and the people who actually have kids, its 100% effective if your doing it right. You dont wait for the first pump, thats not pulling out :Doh: , like I said mind over matter.

Flat out, pulling out isn't 99% effective or 100% effective because you changed your story there (to the bolded statement which is true, hmm when did that happen?), no matter how much "mind over matter" you have. The only way to make pulling out more effective is to not ejaculate for a couple days prior and ideally 7 days prior (a whole other reason for the 7days but I'm sure a smart guy like you already knows). You were wrong and you're going to keep changing the argument to facts that you can actually defend and pretend like that's what you meant all along.

I'm not running from anything with my tail between my legs, I'm just smart enough to know when not to debate an argument like "if pre-cum is so powerful there would be pregnant women everywhere". My retort would be...there ARE pregnant women everywhere, and that's the dumbest way to prove something I've ever heard. That's like saying if HIV was sexually transmitted everyone would have aids.

Your reasoning is awful and I'm done pointing it out, if you show me where pulling out is 100% or even 99% effective I'll be happy to say I wrong and that you're not full of shit. Until then you're just going to use the backwards logic you have all along which will only result in me calling you out on each argument individually while avoiding the original dumbass statement.

well i talked about this subject with the girl last night and she says shes not. she said she would know if she was by now and its been a week. her stomach dont hurt or nothing. i told her all the sign to watch for and if snything happens. to let me know asap.

Morning sickness is one of the most common signs..

Having your stomach hurt so soon isn't.

And also.. stop drinking!

Not even 21 yet...

Not even 21 yet...

i dont think i have ever meet anyone withing 4 years of my age (18) that hasnt been drunk lol. who actually waits until the 21 to drink? and it gets my mind off things. BEER PONG FTMFW!!!!

Not even 21 yet...

i dont think i have ever meet anyone withing 4 years of my age (18) that hasnt been drunk lol. who actually waits until the 21 to drink? and it gets my mind off things. BEER PONG FTMFW!!!!

I'm forty years old and I still haven't drank before. I'm just waiting for that right time, special time.

:roflmao:

But seriously if you can't control yourself when your drinking then don't drink.

Not even 21 yet...

I'm forty years old and I still haven't drank before. I'm just waiting for that right time, special time.

But seriously if you can't control yourself when your drinking then don't drink.

:drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40: damnnnnnnn dude.

and iv never been like black out drunk. i just like getting a good buz. i can still walk and stuff (even though i do stumble a little) so i can still control what i do and know whats going on around me

Edited by Lantz

Not even 21 yet...

and iv never been like black out drunk. i just like getting a good buz. i can still walk and stuff (even though i do stumble a little) so i can still control what i do and know whats going on around me

Your missing my point.

Not even 21 yet...

Your missing my point.

ur point was to not drink if i cant control myself right?

His point was that if you could control yourself while drinking, we wouldn't be having this discussion ;)

His point was that if you could control yourself while drinking, we wouldn't be having this discussion ;)

i can control myself. like i said a few days ago, i never got to THAT point the whole time. we had to stop. so i didnt think nothing of it. i mean if i never made it to THAT point, then i shouldnt be worried... so i thought..

Hmm.. I waited til my 21st birthday to drink.. I'm just well disciplined.

I'm 20, and just made two dozen jello shots for tonight, I'll enjoy them with my woman, responsibly of course.

im really late on this......but if you and gf decide to keep the baby that's yalls business and great.but really think about both of yalls life and how much everything will change financially and socially.As for abortion :/ its not something that i 100% agree on but SOMETIMES its for the best.......Its a big decision that will effect your gf more than you and you just have to be understanding on her part.....Well just giving my opinion good luck :)

im really late on this......but if you and gf decide to keep the baby that's yalls business and great.but really think about both of yalls life and how much everything will change financially and socially.As for abortion :/ its not something that i 100% agree on but SOMETIMES its for the best.......Its a big decision that will effect your gf more than you and you just have to be understanding on her part.....Well just giving my opinion good luck :)

im 100% right there with u. i ALWAYS thought abortion was wrong and shouldnt be aloud. but its different ow that it involves me :/

Thanks for the opinion here. :)

I'm 20, and just made two dozen jello shots for tonight, I'll enjoy them with my woman, responsibly of course.

MMMmmmmmmm haha. gotta love them jello shots. me and my girl went to a party last night and ya we did drink a good amout (of busch light :trippy: ) and the whole time we were just talking about all this. she says shes not pregnant and to stop worrying but something inside of me tell me i should still be worried....

MMMmmmmmmm haha. gotta love them jello shots. me and my girl went to a party last night and ya we did drink a good amout (of busch light :trippy: ) and the whole time we were just talking about all this. she says shes not pregnant and to stop worrying but something inside of me tell me i should still be worried....

Sounds to me like she wanted u to think she's pregnant...................

I'd still be cautious. Something says u got a 'he's trapped now he won't leave' type of broad.

J

Sounds to me like she wanted u to think she's pregnant...................

I'd still be cautious. Something says u got a 'he's trapped now he won't leave' type of broad.

J

shes not that kind of girl. we have never fought or had any type of arguments. and she knows that i wouldnt leave here even if she was pregnant. im not that kind of person...

Has she seen this thread yet?

:lol2::stupid::whip: