Sign in to follow this  
cloud77

Wrong recone received

I have been sent the wrong recone, I needed a Q and was sent SSD. Already emailed orders, and sales but I might need to talk to someone via phone, or email other than fi customer service reps @ orders@ficaraudio.com or sales@ficaraudio.com. Sigh....

Don't have a phone for good reason..if we had a phone and don't answer it more people will be pissed off and they will also be pissed when they have to pay 5 people's salaries to sit there and answer the phone all day.

What was the order number, email me or post a picture of the recone.

Its definitely the wrong one, its like 2" or 2 1/2" compared to the Qs 3" right? says SSD on the coil.

Its definitely the wrong one, its like 2" or 2 1/2" compared to the Qs 3" right? says SSD on the coil.

they both have a 3 inch diameter 4 layer coil

they both have a 3 inch diameter 4 layer coil

Thanks for the clarification. What I meant is its the length of the coiled section that is shorter on the ssd than the Q. hence, l the wrong recone, unless I could use it because I dont want to wait another 3 weeks =[

Haven't heard back from anyone about what is to be done. Order made: Q 15 recone dual 1, quantity: 1

Order received: SSD 15 recone flatwound coil, quantity: 2. <==lol

Sign in to follow this