ricksi30

Biggest dude on SSA....

On October 3, 2011 at 7:57 AM, edouble101 said:

Check out Bodybuilding.com That site is an excellent source of information. Also their forum is great and the store is excellent.

It all comes down to: determination, diet, excercise

This is the only store I will order from. They move so much product there supplements are the freshest possible from the manufactures. They ship Fedex Express and only charge regular ground. I got a $300+ order from Wisconsin to Houston to my door in less than 24 hours and only paid $9 bucks. Now that says something right there.

On 1/9/2017 at 9:30 PM, ricksi30 said:

Great job Brotha! I will be in the 2 hundreds by February, and am planning a few marathons this year! It's funny to me that my original goal was 275 and now that is laughable. I will get down to 215 this year! I think that the last time I was this weight was around 2002 and I was 5 inches shorter haha. Can't wait to see how I feel at nearly 6 feet and 215 pounds!

Nice work, you are going to be my weight. :)

Glad to see you back Rick, awesome work!

18 hours ago, TX98Z28 said:

This is the only store I will order from. They move so much product there supplements are the freshest possible from the manufactures. They ship Fedex Express and only charge regular ground. I got a $300+ order from Wisconsin to Houston to my door in less than 24 hours and only paid $9 bucks. Now that says something right there.

They are local for me :) 

7 hours ago, edouble101 said:

They are local for me :) 

no one cares about how awesome you are at everything Eric! God damn show off!!! you do it all and live where things are awesome around you

:biggun:  (me aiming at you, although you probably Matrix as well)

Also good shyt RIcksi! Glad you're around still. Health/fitness are fun and torturous depending on how you look at it. I'm glad to see people keep a smile through the struggle.

On 1/9/2017 at 8:53 PM, ricksi30 said:

Haha WOW I just remembered that I posted this years ago and had to update! Well the bad news is that I ended up getting all of the way up to 535 pounds a few years ago...the good news is that I am currently 315 pounds and steadily losing! I hope that everyone is doing well! I truly miss my SSA family!

On 1/11/2017 at 11:51 PM, TX98Z28 said:

Sorry man but TrueNutrition.com kicks their ass. Especially when you research the products you are buying. IntenseMuscle.com is the SSA of fitness forums.

J

Rick and everyone else, great job guys!!!!

I need to get back on the wagon. Small steps for the moment. Big ones to come!!!

J

On January 23, 2017 at 0:54 AM, Godsmack said:

Sorry man but TrueNutrition.com kicks their ass. Especially when you research the products you are buying. IntenseMuscle.com is the SSA of fitness forums.

I only buy quality products, I don't buy junk shit full of fillers either. As far as TrueNutrition I've never heard of them. I might have ordered from them before though before the ban, honestly can't remember. I went wild and stocked up on about 10 different compounds. I'll give the site a look, If they have everything I need I'll place an order. I've been with Bodybuilding.com for so long like 10 years or so they hook me up 10% off each order, but I'll be honest they have gone down hill a little and prices did go up some.

Honestly I feel bad for the people who still shop at GNC biggest rip off store in the US. LOL   

6 hours ago, TX98Z28 said:

I only buy quality products, I don't buy junk shit full of fillers either. As far as TrueNutrition I've never heard of them. I might have ordered from them before though before the ban, honestly can't remember. I went wild and stocked up on about 10 different compounds. I'll give the site a look, If they have everything I need I'll place an order. I've been with Bodybuilding.com for so long like 10 years or so they hook me up 10% off each order, but I'll be honest they have gone down hill a little and prices did go up some.

Honestly I feel bad for the people who still shop at GNC biggest rip off store in the US. LOL   

Look at quality for your cash. Additionally when you order protein (or other suppliments) from TN you get your exact amt ordered. Regular companies 5lbs of protein is 5lbs of total weight. TN the 5lbs is your protein THEN everything else is added on top. Considering how much weight is color, flavor and other things from 'big' companies, you are losing a lot.

great discount code in my signature.

J