Disarmer

My subwoofer?

You're comparing apples to oranges... with bad comparisons. :suicide-santa:

Whether its apples to oranges or not, its what Fi/AA faces as competition. Some of their competition is SA, DD, IA and DD. All of which will do a recone in less that 40 days and dont have near the low reputation for customer service that they have. Im not doubting that their products are top of the line because they simply wouldnt be in business if their products weren't. But i think with all these complaints coming up about them, they need to do something to alleviate whatever is causing this issue, whther its hire more people or shave excess off the companies.

No matter what the excuse is or the comparisons, 40 days for a recone is absolutely ridiculous and horrible.

Edit: n/m Nick beat me to it.

Edited by denim

You're comparing apples to oranges... with bad comparisons. :suicide-santa:

This topic is just bananas. ;)

It was sent in with the warranty card, complete with description of what was wrong. Nick then contacted me a week or two later about my installation, then said he'd fix it. Never heard anything after that. I did just receive a tracking number randomly for a package weighing 31 lbs so maybe that's it.

Just read this page. Thanks Nick

EDIT: As far as the shipping address goes, I use my dad's work place so I don't have to drive 35 miles to get to a UPS store.

Edited by Disarmer