alright finally got some pics and a vid of my car... i know the cars dirty lol i just installed the alternator so i havent had time to clean the grease off yet interior. engine pics from when my bumpers were black... engine still looks the same today. so ya i ordered a fully loaded fi btl 18" i ordered another sub exactly the same from Fi ... and got this... the whole sub was pretty much different...i know they look alike but the cone was a different texture and so was the rubber surround... Fi told me they are making a switch from using parts from overseas to getting them made in america... some pics of them together... installing the alternator wires Mechman 220a Alternator.. had to make a custom bracket for it... but its worth it lol XS Power d3100 battery hooked up Hifonics BRZ2400.1 Amps installed.... underneath the amps i screwed 2x4s into the body and then covered it with the carpet and mounted the amps to the wood... pretty damn sturdy lol. grounds for the amp... the car already had places for bolts so it worked out perfect for the grounds.. bracket i made to hold up the boxes... heres the subs mounted in the car... right behind the driver and passanger seat... looking back from the rear view mirror. and ofcourse got to have a flexx video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJiRcInOyI8