91 Civic Turbo'd and 5000wrms

thanks guys... heres a pic i drew up with paint to show how im gonna run the battery bank... the amp will be on top of the batt bank though so the wires for the amp will be shorter!

ill probably ground the middle battery to

Battbank-1.jpg

That's how mine are. ^^

Lets get this started! I have a garage that we can use in the winter

That's how mine are. ^^

yes sir. thanks for your help bro! :)

Lets get this started! I have a garage that we can use in the winter

will do once i get the batts :)

you got that fi with the tc basket(10" spiders) striaght from Fi? thats really strange usually those baskets are more $$ for spiders as well give more throw and are under strick copyright laws from tc sounds. you got hooked up will effect specs tho

you got that fi with the tc basket(10" spiders) striaght from Fi? thats really strange usually those baskets are more $$ for spiders as well give more throw and are under strick copyright laws from tc sounds. you got hooked up will effect specs tho

Yep they switched from using parts from overseas. Now they use parts from usa. Their new SP4 comes with that basket.

When deciding the wiring of your battery bank, this site may give some in-sight on some choices of how to wire and why. I found this a while back here on the forum and found it interesting.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing some more progress on this beastly Civic!!

ya if you read the manual it calls for 70mm power cable... which is closer to 3/0 gauge....

i will be using 4/0 cable all through out the car.... plus the amp will be sitting on the battery bank so the power and ground wire will be less than a foot long...

I work with Ramrod and have wired up the stetsoms a few times. the 3/0 fit but was a very very tight fit. we had to try a few tricks to get them to fit. so, good luck with the wall, batteries and install. this amp will push those btls hard and clear. i'll be watching

When deciding the wiring of your battery bank, this site may give some in-sight on some choices of how to wire and why. I found this a while back here on the forum and found it interesting.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing some more progress on this beastly Civic!!

thanks for the info :)

I work with Ramrod and have wired up the stetsoms a few times. the 3/0 fit but was a very very tight fit. we had to try a few tricks to get them to fit. so, good luck with the wall, batteries and install. this amp will push those btls hard and clear. i'll be watching

yes sir he told me he just trimmed up the 3/0 and made it fit lol. same thing ill probably do with the 4/0 wire lol

ive seen the inputs to where you can have 2 or 5 inputs... but i dont think ill need them i might go with the ones that have 2 inputs just to be safe.

you haven't started on that box yet?you slackin! ;)

lol savin up money for the batts first... i got the interior all stripped... the bracing for the roof looks like its gonna be pretty easy :)

im gonna make a new thread since im not running the hifonics anymore...

I know you said the box is only there for now, but off experience I second stef, I had a two chamber box at first and just from doing a rebuild with a single chamber I gained almost 3 db so yea it gets noticeably louder. And something funny when my N3's came in they had diff baskets like yours LOL.

I know you said the box is only there for now, but off experience I second stef, I had a two chamber box at first and just from doing a rebuild with a single chamber I gained almost 3 db so yea it gets noticeably louder. And something funny when my N3's came in they had diff baskets like yours LOL.

haha not running them boxes anymore... my whole system is out.... and my interior is all stripped out ready to build the wall and brace the roof :)

i got pics but forgot the camera at home lol