ChrisCracraft

Update?

Ordered my 18" BTLN2 begining of september, hoping i can get it by next week.

Can i have an update?

Tracking #1ZX7497Y0345058860

Thanks!

Should be going on Monday, trying to get the baskets finished up for them!

I ordered mine also on the 2nd of September and i dont even have a tracking number yet.

Edited by Real96SS

Yours is APO, totally different and we can not make a label until everything is 100% packed and ready to go, as the post office goes down to the ounce. UPS does not.

If it is not weighed exactly (or a little over) they will send it back.

I would say that nothing was shipped today because it was a holiday. I could be wrong.Hopefully mine get shipped this week.I'm so excited for them to say shipped.

Edited by Real96SS

im in the same boat waiting for mine to get shipped out. its hit the 15 day period so im checking it more then once a day lol. hoping the status changes on it.

Man I been waiting for over a month and I knew it would be awhile because they let me know before I ordered that the baskets were on order and they didn't have an exact date when they would get them. I will say that Nick has answered my emails and my questions and never once did he catch an attitude because of me constantly asking him about the subs.Thats good customer service.I say that by the end of the week we should start hearing people saying that theirs have shipped.

im about 5 days from a month. he didnt give me a update last time i asked. dont know if he was busy or what but he said he was unable to let me know what was going on. i never got a email about basket delays. i know that it says 15 day delay. i thought it would be easy to wait lol. but im starting to get excited. and slightly anxious. by 15 day i meant business days lol. not regular days. just to clear that up in case there was a miss communication

Edited by little_yellow

Yeah so they have had baskets for about 2 weeks now.Depending on how many orders they had to fill I would say within the next 2 weeks they should have caught up.So I say give them until next week and if still no update just email Nick or PM him on here.

omg i think there on their way!!!!!! lol i just checked my tracking number and it says that it has made it from vegas to cedar city UT. i hope this isnt a glitch. im so super stoked now. i cant wait to have my bass back.

omg i think there on their way!!!!!! lol i just checked my tracking number and it says that it has made it from vegas to cedar city UT. i hope this isnt a glitch. im so super stoked now. i cant wait to have my bass back.

What did you order?

Should be going out tomorrow..just had a back log of a bunch of 18's, i thought yours were higher up in the stack than they were.

Oh snap so Nick was my special APO order in that bunch? Glad to see the BTL's getting pushed out now.Guess I can start my plans for the huge 18's now!!!

i ordered 4 bl 10's. i dont think its a glitch i think there actually on the way lol. just gotta get the rest of my stuff finished now. says they will be here next week. ill be sure to post pictures of the finished setup. thanks so much to Fi for getting it out. great work!

Well I think we were waiting on the 18" BTL baskets and thats why we were asking about shipping. The BL's didn't have to wait for baskets to be made and thats why you are getting your shipped out already.I don't know how many people ordered the BTL's and are still waiting but from the looks of it there are alot.I been waiting a month and half so you already know Im anxious for mine to be shipped.This reminds me of what happened with the DD-1's.Everybody waiting for a month and asking for updates until Steve put out the video showing they had a ton of them in and were shipping out within the week.Hopefully I get a shipping confirmation by Monday because that would mean I get my subs right in time.

hopefully you guys get your going asap. i hate to come on here and say mine are shipped and you still waiting. just because im in a good mood doesnt mean it changes yours lol. these guys do top notch work and yeah its long but it seems like it would be well worth it to wait. considering how many orders they have, they have to be good right? lol

Yeah they are backed up and thats understandable.I'm patient to a point and then me being anxious makes me annoying sometimes.I just like getting updates so I know whats going on and thats why I usually ask alot of questions.Right now I'm waiting on these subs for a month now and I was told they should be shipped this week but they haven't been.I'm not complaining but it sucks to be told that and then it doesn't happen.I can wait it out though.I won't even bother emailing Nick until next week sometime about them again.Once they get caught up on orders I will end up ordering 2 more subs so this won't affect me buying from them at all. I love FI and right now I wouldn't buy anything else.RT Oh by the way Nick cut his hand so everybody send him a virtual bandaid LoL!!!