jFreezy

A good place to buy seleniums?

I'm looking for some seleniums to put in my truck. I want two selenium horns and maybe selenium midbass drivers and supertweeters to put in my doors. I've looked at parts express but there doesn't seem to be a big variety

If anyone knows a good website or dealer?

And is It worth to look at horns under $100?

Supertweeters in your doors does not seem a wise choice, at least in my opinion. I'd opt for horn tweeters instead.

Supertweeters in your doors does not seem a wise choice, at least in my opinion. I'd opt for horn tweeters instead.

That'll work to, I sorta said that on the spot.

Il probably have questions about the build as well.

I won't ask why because I don't want to know why, but IIRC, E-speakers is the only place that sold Selenium on line.

I wouldn't bother with the Seleniums and instead come up with a better system design plan.

Oh but I saw seleniums on partsexpress.com.

I was looking at then today.

I want a horn. Whether it be train horn police siren, selenium is where I'm starting..

If youre just looking for horns there is a guy on ebay selling two selenium horns. Highest bid for them right now is $95.

So you just want a horn, regardless of how well it performs and how well it fits within a quality system design?

That doesn't make much sense.

So you just want a horn, regardless of how well it performs and how well it fits within a quality system design?

Actually...

FL baby!!!

Actually...

FL baby!!!

Big surprise there. NOT.

Seriously, stop being a sheep and following and idiot leader and instead think about your goals and do something better.