pitbull239

Visor tv's problem

hey guyz.. need a little help here. I just installed visor tv's in my ride and i ran everything correctly I twisted both powers together and then the grounds for both and then hooked them to the back of my pioneer 4200 with the correct wires. the tv's have 2 rca's that come with them both and they are yellow meaning video in on both. so i hooked my rca's to the back of the pioneer 4200 in thevideo out slot. when i tried using them i put in a movie because my deck plays movies and the tv's turn and work but say the have no signal on eith video input. what do you think this problem could be. I first thought it was maybe the grounds because i hooked them up to the ground in back of the deck but hat shouldnt matter, i re wired them and still the same thing. can anybody help thanks?

Is there a video out setting somewhere in the headunit that isn't set correctly?

Is there a video out setting somewhere in the headunit that isn't set correctly?

there was a av input and an aux input in the menu but i turned them both on and still nothing. anything else?

Did you use a splitter cable to hook up the visors to the unit?

Did you use a splitter cable to hook up the visors to the unit?

yes i did . could that be a problem?

Yes, try running just a single run to one of the monitors.

there was a av input and an aux input in the menu but i turned them both on and still nothing. anything else?

I believe you need to be looking for an output setting.. and input would be for say a dvd player or ps3 or ipod something sending a signal. Now if I understand correctly your monitors need a signal and your units input signal would have nothing to do with that be sure you are also using out put rcas from your headunit.

Splitter shouldn't matter unless it's bad. Chances are you have the RCA plugged into the video input instead of the output. Could also be that they simply won't work unless the parking break switch is engaged as well, but that should only be for the HU itself. I don't know how it's wired though, so without seeing it in person, we can't be 100% sure.