Sign in to follow this  
Mac N Cheese

Siccostyle

..I purchased a pair of DC lvl 4/lvl 5 softparts from siccostyle on SMD. These woofers were purchased for dblbelly. Even though he does not post here often..I thought I would make a feedback page for him because of how positive the experience was. Without me even asking he made a video showing the coils, impedence, and condition of the woofers. They were packed nicely in the original boxes and arrived just how they were sent. I infact just sent him more money for different dustcap colors for my subwoofers. I would not hesitate to purchase again! :woot:

:thanx: Siccostyle!

Casey

..I purchased a pair of DC lvl 4/lvl 5 softparts from siccostyle on SMD. These woofers were purchased for dblbelly. Even though he does not post here often..I thought I would make a feedback page for him because of how positive the experience was. Without me even asking he made a video showing the coils, impedence, and condition of the woofers. They were packed nicely in the original boxes and arrived just how they were sent. I infact just sent him more money for different dustcap colors for my subwoofers. I would not hesitate to purchase again! :woot:

:thanx: Siccostyle!

Casey

Yeah no problem. Dustcaps will be ordered tomorrow. Thanks again Casey glad he liked the subs. Looking forward to some videos of them in action :fing34: :fing34: If you need anything else just let me know.

Sign in to follow this