Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Clinton

where is peteyglad

and zane and the rest of the old school SSA boys? we need to track them down again :(

peteyglad has another board that him and his buddy run i think.its called speed of sound www.pub30.ezboard.com/bspeedofsound20827 that should work its just a small local board

its funny cause I have a little MSN group board called sound and speed

Peteyglad is around on rare occassions. I am his friend that is being mentioned. Yes that is the website for our forum. The main reason that he is not around here anymore is because he is busy working 2 jobs trying to pay for his family (wife and 3 little girls). And since money is tight with him right now he doesn't have a computer nor does he have internet access at his apt.

He does normally stop by my apt atleast 1-2 times per week, and he uses my computer to surf the net and whatnot. I will pass along that you guys are curious as to how he is doing, and tell him to come here this week and post so you guys know how he is doing.

Chris

thanks chris, tell him we say hey and good luck with the kids

I did. He also says hi, he will post on here in the near future, he just has to get some time set aside to come over and hop on the net.

Thanks for the kind words Demin. Yeah money is a little tight:) Only going to get worse with 3 little girls. UGH. LOL. Now that I know the board is back I will stop in as often as I can. Hopefully at least once a week.

good to see ya back, so guys how are we going to bring back some of the old members and how are we going to add new ones?

I have the SSA banner in my sig on other boards, and the few that dont allow baners I have the link there atleast

welcome back, again