Infinite913

THE SSA BASSTRO VAN........EPIC REBUILD!

Stay tuned this will be one for the record books! :popcorn::popcorn: :popcorn: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

already looks like a chatroom rather than a build log..

already looks like a chatroom rather than a build log..

really cause thats where YOU are gunna go.... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

i came from there.. nobody was in there so i left..

so, u need me to make u some EPIC intro vids, hehe

i came from there.. nobody was in there so i left..

so, u need me to make u some EPIC intro vids, hehe

ya lol I was gunna have you do something sweet for the Tear down lol

:morepower1: or more woofers

:NeedPics:

This will be one that takes a little while as it is getting the whole 9 yards..... Custom bench seat for the front with a media console in the center that will house the playstation 3 with custom charging station for the controller. with radio for volume controls in the center of the bench. The dash will consist of 15" LED tv with 4 2.5" speakers for center channel. A-pillar will have 2-4 soft dome tweeters. The Front doors will consist of 8 8" for midbass and possibly 4 2.5" for tweets....thats per door. Behind the front bench seat will be a 32" tv for the rear passengers.

The backseat will be an L shaped sectional custom built to match the front interior. The bottom of the sectional will be plexi so that the Juicebox batteries are able to be viewed. Contemplating if I want to do the plexi floor and mount the amp on the floor or place it mounted into the bench seat still in the air on that. interior amps will be hidden behind the sectional.

The roof will be fiberglassed and painted the piano black to give it that sexy shine.

The substage will be 2 18" zcons powered by the stetsom 14k at 2 ohms. I was going to run 4 but I love the way the 2 sound and I already have them so why not just dump the money into the appearance aspect. But I will be rebuilding the box one last time and it will be made of birch and have resin 45 degree angles.

The Exterior will be getting the matching piano black paint job as to match interior. Replacing the windshield and tinting it 20%.

I will have pics and videos the whole time but with 913 Customs taking off faster than expected I will have to take my time with my baby......... Bare with me fellas!

Talk is cheap. Lets see some shit. :)

hey im thinking of starting a new build i a year or so. i just figured i would let everyone know now then do some work later.

this isnt a build log!!!!!!!!

its an attention getter.

Sounds like a great build!!

Something must be wrong with my laptop, I cant see any of the pictures.

hey im thinking of starting a new build i a year or so. i just figured i would let everyone know now then do some work later.

its an attention getter.

seems to me that you guys are sharing the HATORADE!

That's great, rofl.

its an attention getter.

I drive a SS camaro and a new silverado. YOU ride the short bus. im not a hater i just think this thread is a little retarded and shouldnt be in the build log section.

its an attention getter.

I drive a SS camaro and a new silverado. YOU ride the short bus. im not a hater i just think this thread is a little retarded and shouldnt be in the build log section.

Man so much for being IAK family huh bro a little harsh............. :WTFBubble:

cry baby.

here -1 this one too.

guess you can dish out a little but cant take it.

cry baby.

here -1 this one too.

guess you can dish out a little but cant take it.

i didnt -1 anything tough guy........ I mean the one comment ya bro but to me theres a difference between sarcasm and disrespect and you came back talking smack like it has anything to do with you...... pics will be up but I own and operate two companies. one which I customize cars. Ill have some pics up for you btw have you checked out your build log I believe the first five pages or so are chatting. this is a rebuild so what you want me posting pics of a van you already seen? thats a waste of space hey wait you and that have something in common a waste of space :roflmao::dancing: I can dish as well as receive but throw a smiley in there once in a while bro and dont come at me about what I drive. I did it for the simple fact I have kids and want to have a toy but if I need to drive them somewhere with my wife being gone in hers. Thanks for the confidence IAK!

1318822701.jpg

REBUILD MONEY!

1318822712.jpg

Bought my kids a bounce house and I keep it in the house!

1318822698.jpg

1318822709.jpg

1318822707.jpg

Buss bar in progress

1318822695.jpg

1318822690.jpg

1318822698.jpg

It all comes out

1318822697.jpg

Take that box!

1318822700.jpg

Epic Box design thanks JAY-C76

1318822693.jpg

1318822708.jpg

Batts and buss bars but they will be switched to copper waiting on the place to get the flat stock in.

1318822711.jpg

Ohhhh this looks like a good re-start! Keep it coming!

P.S.- in your box design picture, is that 4x4 pieces of wood in it or what?! lol