BanginGMC

I got really bad news...

You mine as well wall something. :P

thats sucks man. i hope you catch the thieves someday. id check craigslist daily

Bagged blazer extreme!

Exactly what I was thinking.

Sorry my man that sucks. I'll keep an eye out down here in Tucson, but I'd bet it's in cali or Mexico by now.

Mods, meant to +1 elrey's comment, not minus. Im on an ipad and clicking gets finnicky! Can we reverse this?

On another note, a setup with that unique of equipment has to turn up sometime. Just grab that blazer, bag it, and by that time im sure items will start turning up.

Bagged blazer extreme!

Exactly what I was thinking.

Sounds like a decent plan. Starting from scratch or where someone left off?

And 1200 bones? Considering all you had in there, and the rims you have on there thats a joke.

J

^ yea... the lexani rims and tires were more than $1200 im sure.

And forgot to mention... before I looked at this thread fir the first time... I had a boner for some reason and when I saw the pics --- I went limp. :D just saying...

I hate this for u. :(

dam, they sure snacked on ur shit...sorry man, i hope this gets resolved.

I had my truck stolen a couple years ago...2 fi btl's and 2 rf t2500bd's and 3 xs3400 batts...i had my initials scratched on all my stuff...6 months later sum guy at a local shop was showing me his setup...all my stuff was in there...called the cops and showed them my invoice's plus i still had my police report...the basterd went down for grand theft...only perk was that when i showed up to pick up my stuff at the station they gave me his HU, a crap load of 0 gauge wire and a hifonics 4 ch amp

thats awesome but sadly it NEVER works out like that.. you got so lucky... thats awesome!

Let me know where the shop is and next time im out that way we can go there and kick some ass. I had a friend get robbed (inside job) at a shop before and I was quick to call em out on it. Dont let em give you that bullshit "we have no insurance". I would go ape shit.

I bought a 100.4 & 125.2 days before the break in to go with my 100.4 that got stolen, well they came in the mail today so it inspired me to build door pods for the 4 AA mids that weren't with the other 4 that got stolen. I dont have any other equipment then whats listed in this post so I won't be able to hear them but it'll make me feel better having something in the truck.

I should have a head unit in a couple days thanks to my girl, I might throw her icon in the truck too. She is selling her whip so the system is sitting.