alain

30hz or 35hz

I was just asking anyone to explained the difference between tuning high and low.Lol Y'all can kiss my ass don't try and solve your problem on a forum that for pussy when u see that person that your talking about at the stop light or down your block do it then lol

I was just asking anyone to explained the difference between tuning high and low.Lol Y'all can kiss my ass don't try and solve your problem on a forum that for pussy when u see that person that your talking about at the stop light or down your block do it then lol

1. Read your shit before you post it. Out loud. Cuz god damn Idk half of what you said.

2. Try to Google things before you ask here, cuz nobody is gonna just blam, give you the answer.

3. You can do whatever you want with your system, but when you get robbed, get a ticket, or get funny ass looks, just smile because that's what you wanted right?

I've tried goggling but as u can see I don't write English very well.I'm just trying to improve my system so I ask question. Lol this is funny why can't we just try and understand and help each other. Beef is on the streets not on a forum pussy.

I recommend you be respectful with your stereo. No one wants to hear your music.

whos saying he wants to be heard from far in residential areas? what if he wants to be heard at a meet or soundoff? yet another useless post.

Useless? Duran has contributed to this forum in the last 23 minutes then you have since you started posting.....

OP, can we get some more answers?

How much power do you have?

What music do you play?

What car do you drive?

if you like the LOWS go with 30hz

And one more thing if u never got a ticket or gotten robbed or had people look at u funny cause of your system that's probably cause your car and system sucks ive had all of the above happen to me so you probably couldnt answer my question anyways.

And one more thing if u never got a ticket or gotten robbed or had people look at u funny cause of your system that's probably cause your car and system sucks ive had all of the above happen to me so you probably couldnt answer my question anyways.

This is probably the most retarded fucking thing I've ever read. So because I don't show of my system to the wrong people, live in a good place, and have a good alarm system my shit sucks? LOL

My woofer is probably worth more then your whole system.......

@bassahaulic I drive 02 Subaru impreza wrx sub amp is a mmats hd4000.05 I listen to hip hop and RnB and a little tekno.

LOL, just realized he's from FL. Should have guessed.

Yea what u got

LOL, just realized he's from FL. Should have guessed.

haha yep.

Simplest answer i could think of is... It all depends on car and equipment and the way the soundwaves travel. Which you only have control over the equipment so basically your out of luck, unless you buy another car and see if it sounds louder...

35 hz

Yea what u got

A 2007 Mercedes Benz ML63.

What kind of small dick question was that?

Yea what u got

I think it was more of a tough "what you got on this" type question lol not what do you drive my good sir.... hahahahahahaha! Tune your system to 40hz play some decaf that drops down to 25hz and keep it playing for a good minute dont worry about the loud clacking sound or the funny smell thats normal. Do this for a day straight then come back and ask us what you did wrong! its called research and common sense bro. If you listen to stuff that hits lows then tune lower. I feel a good rule of thumb is tune it to about 32hz and play normal music. If you set your amp correctly you will have no worries. You will get treated with respect if you respect the rules we have hear. I mean would you want someone coming to you with empty questions and giving you no details? what car is going to go faster the red one or the blue one? see question makes no sense. But then I say what will be faster the red vette with twin turbos or the blue prius with the hybrid engine? see how that works! INFORMATION IS KEY TO GETTING ANSWERS!

Yea what u got

I think it was more of a tough "what you got on this" type question lol not what do you drive my good sir.... hahahahahahaha! Tune your system to 40hz play some decaf that drops down to 25hz and keep it playing for a good minute dont worry about the loud clacking sound or the funny smell thats normal. Do this for a day straight then come back and ask us what you did wrong! its called research and common sense bro. If you listen to stuff that hits lows then tune lower. I feel a good rule of thumb is tune it to about 32hz and play normal music. If you set your amp correctly you will have no worries. You will get treated with respect if you respect the rules we have hear. I mean would you want someone coming to you with empty questions and giving you no details? what car is going to go faster the red one or the blue one? see question makes no sense. But then I say what will be faster the red vette with twin turbos or the blue prius with the hybrid engine? see how that works! INFORMATION IS KEY TO GETTING ANSWERS!

This guy is so gay it's frightening. :lol2:

I bet over half the people in this thread ride around with the windows down with their shit banging.

I dont agree with going through neighborhoods with music loud and I dont, but if you have multiple large subs then your main concern is not clean it sounds inside your vehicle, LOL.

Sometimes this place seems so high and mighty. Cut people some slack sometimes.

OP, anything between 30 and 35 will work with that sub if it has the right airspace.

Uhh no I'm not an arseho. I don't rattle people's houses in neighborhoods or shake rear view mirrors at stoplights. If my windows are down, my music is off. So if being respectful to others makes me all high and mighty then so be it.

LOL, chill out kid......... Read your post then mine and tell me again who the arseho is. I wasnt necessarily speaking to you directly but oh well.

After reading the thread the OP is obviously a some dumbass kid that seems to think he is a tough guy with all his "street cred". But my point was the way people come across on this board sometimes. If you dont have your music on with your windows down good for you and who gives a shit, not me for sure. But, I bet MOST people on here do regardless what they say on these forums.

I have enough in my truck to shake shit and be heard a couple blocks away but I do not do it in residential areas. I will have it up loud with the windows down going up the highway or down backroads but I do turn it down when coming to redlights or if I see older people or little children in cars around me.

But just because I dont like to bother people now I'm not gonna get on here and be a hypocrite because when I was young I wanted to be heard too.

It doesnt really matter anyway because we all are gonna do what we want anyway and I doubt this form will change that for anybody.

It doesnt really matter anyway because we all are gonna do what we want anyway and I doubt this form will change that for anybody.

I spend alot of time on this Forum. I read, read, read, read. Post every once and again, but mostly my input isn't needed. I treat this forum, and any forum, like real life conversation. That's probably odd, and by looking at users behavior, I hope it is odd. I have changed alot of my car audio habits due to this Forum. That's because I don't only come here when I have a car audio problem, not anymore. I'm here to offer as much help as possible, and to have friendly interactions with fellow car audio enthusiasts. There are many people on this board I respect, and regrettably, many more that I don't respect.

Quite frankly, there are thread guidelines that every member agrees to when they join the forum. The OP hasn't followed said guidelines. It can be frustrating when threads like this come about every week.

And yes, it is attitude like this that ruins this hobby. Legislature already exists in certain states and cities to limit after market car audio enthusiasts.

Why did you bump this .......

BroP, you don't need to listen to all these old farts. They just afraid you going to be louder than they are. What you need to do is fuck what Fi says about tuning. Turn that box to 80hz and turn that weak ass subsonic filter off. Play your shit loud as you can. Make sure to get dual 1 ohm coils on your BTL so you can wire it down to .5 ohm for ultimate power.

Post vids.

BroP, you don't need to listen to all these old farts. They just afraid you going to be louder than they are. What you need to do is fuck what Fi says about tuning. Turn that box to 80hz and turn that weak ass subsonic filter off. Play your shit loud as you can. Make sure to get dual 1 ohm coils on your BTL so you can wire it down to .5 ohm for ultimate power.

Post vids.

Damn straight