tips for building a wall

If you need help, I can always help out :drink40:

Really, in your situation it's easier to build most of the wall and then calculate the total volume you have.

haha ya i was gonna ask if you could help but you live kinda far away so i dont know how that would work :(

where around KC do you live?

i live in a small town about an hour east of KC... knob noster.

only an hour 1/2 from me.

If you weren't a disrespectful little shit, you'd get a lot more help from everyone. The growing up is your end. Pretty pucking rude to call someone names multiple times and tell them to grow up and expect help. Nice move. That'll get you far in life. Gotta love it when you can even fail on a web forum. Stupid thing is, it hurts you and amuses me. Keep it up :)

im disrespectful ?? LOL i ask some questions and you make a dick post... i never once called you names... and ya im not getting help huh thats why everyone else in this topic is trying to help me LOL....like i said if you dont have anything good to post just dont post .... its really not that hard..

It isn't like Geometry is a new subject, been around for centuries and determining what you have isn't all that difficult. What have you tried besides throwing your arms up in the air and whining for help?

im honestly not good with geometry so thats why i asked....duh..

What are you good at? And I never told you to do the geometry, but perhaps to describe your challenge so we could help.

I have an idea. Why don't you NOT post until you read the threads in my link and think very thoroughly about what you are trying to ask. Then write your post. Re-read it 3+ times, make sure its clear, ask your friends to read it and see if they understand every detail and THEN press "Add Reply". I am sure your answers will come easy then.

not to bad... would i need to come to you or could you come here lol

It isn't like Geometry is a new subject, been around for centuries and determining what you have isn't all that difficult. What have you tried besides throwing your arms up in the air and whining for help?

im honestly not good with geometry so thats why i asked....duh..

What are you good at? And I never told you to do the geometry, but perhaps to describe your challenge so we could help.

I have an idea. Why don't you NOT post until you read the threads in my link and think very thoroughly about what you are trying to ask. Then write your post. Re-read it 3+ times, make sure its clear, ask your friends to read it and see if they understand every detail and THEN press "Add Reply". I am sure your answers will come easy then.

im just gonna ignore you... your annoying lol

If you weren't a disrespectful little shit, you'd get a lot more help from everyone. The growing up is your end. Pretty pucking rude to call someone names multiple times and tell them to grow up and expect help. Nice move. That'll get you far in life. Gotta love it when you can even fail on a web forum. Stupid thing is, it hurts you and amuses me. Keep it up :)

im disrespectful ?? LOL i ask some questions and you make a dick post... i never once called you names... and ya im not getting help huh thats why everyone else in this topic is trying to help me LOL....like i said if you dont have anything good to post just dont post .... its really not that hard..

Shitty questions deserve what?

Good questions get good answers. The difference is simple too, it isn't in the context of the question as there aren't any dumb questions, just dumb people. You get to choose how you are perceived. Rather easy to follow directions, disrespectful not to.

Best part is if you don't, you'll get "help" but it'll be for the wrong reason, wrong solution, and on top of it you'll misunderstand it. That'll be "helpful". This is REALLY, REALLY simple. There are VERY easy rules that YOU agreed to follow. Read them and :doit:, you'll be surprised at how things change.

"

gas is cheap, lol come up here. unless you got a shop. only like 20 bucks worth of gas honestly.

gas is cheap, lol come up here. unless you got a shop. only like 20 bucks worth of gas honestly.

i got a shop we can do the work at... and i would come up there but i know its gonna take multiple trips to get it finished... i know its not gonna take 1 day to finish it all lol...

Did he just make Team Skar? :woot:

Hehe :)

Now now Sean, No need for bring SKAR up. I just enjoy doing builds.

Sorry, just seemed to belong. Something about catering to that sort of denominator. Wasn't meant to be a rip on you. :fing34:

My avatar came from KC. First real drive was a quick blast from KC to Wichita which is either a great road to speed on or one of the worst, conveniently the day I bought her was cop free :)

Sorry, just seemed to belong. Something about catering to that sort of denominator. Wasn't meant to be a rip on you. :fing34:

My avatar came from KC. First real drive was a quick blast from KC to Wichita which is either a great road to speed on or one of the worst, conveniently the day I bought her was cop free :)

Yep the Kansas Turnpike, I speed on that bish everytime :)

rarely any cops on the turnpike.

Exactly, but when there are there are a crapton. Made that drive a good 40 times.

When building my box in my trunk I had to use the wheelwell. I fiberglass it then downloaded a converter to convert liquid gallons to sq foot I used a plastic mat before adding the water.lol it work for me.port behinde driver seat I think works best.

When building my box in my trunk I had to use the wheelwell. I fiberglass it then downloaded a converter to convert liquid gallons to sq foot I used a plastic mat before adding the water.lol it work for me.port behinde driver seat I think works best.

1.Subwoofer Enclosure Specification Questions & Requests

Most manufacturers do list the optimal enclosure specifications on their respective websites, but sometimes you do want to know what other users of the subwoofers have done.

To help get the information you desire when wondering this type of question, please include the following information.

a.Subwoofers in question, number of subwoofers & subwoofer size

b.Amplifier being used, specifically the model number.

c.Fabrication skill level

d.Preferred material to be used (i.e. MDF, fibreglass, etc)

e.Vehicle which the subwoofers will be used in

f.Other products you have heard, but have not owned that you enjoyed & their install particulars.

g.Musical preferences

h.System goals

i.Previous subwoofers you have used, and their installation particulars

j.List any research you have previously done

a. 2 18" Fi BTL N2s fully loaded

b. 2 hifonics brz2400.1 amps

c. 8. i can build boxes... just not design them...

d. MDF

e. 91 civic hatch

f. ?? who cares...

g. rap

h. 150+db on daily music

i. again who cares... 2 12" legacys on a 2400w max legacy amp... sounded like shit compared to my new system..

j. research doesnt really help when their is no topics on a 91 civic hatch wall build...you even said you cant compare my car to other cars so why research on someone elses build when its not gonna help mine...

so how does this info honestly help ??

Edited by 10000wrms

You make me laugh man. :)

The reason that post asks for what you have heard in the past / owned in the past, is to gauge what you perceive as loud or good sq. As loudness and sq are all relative.

I'm guessing 150db+ on music, daily, Not for short burps.

Um if the pic of that car is like yours are you trying to go around the bars,or what ever they are called? That seems like it would be a pain. Or are your trying to make a box befor the bars? Iv seen a lot of people make walls and don't use the whole trunk area, so that they can use it for other things behind the box/wall

Um if the pic of that car is like yours are you trying to go around the bars,or what ever they are called? That seems like it would be a pain. Or are your trying to make a box befor the bars? Iv seen a lot of people make walls and don't use the whole trunk area, so that they can use it for other things behind the box/wall

Those bars were added to that car, he won't be using any strut brace bars in the rear.

You make me laugh man. :)

The reason that post asks for what you have heard in the past / owned in the past, is to gauge what you perceive as loud or good sq. As loudness and sq are all relative.

I'm guessing 150db+ on music, daily, Not for short burps.

lol... my friend had 2 12" kicker cvx's in a prefabbed ported box with a kicker zx1500.1... not sure on the size of the box or what it was tuned to but it was pretty damn loud lol...that about all the info i can give on that one lol

and yep i fixed it in my post.

Those bars were added to that car, he won't be using any strut brace bars in the rear.

correct. i dont have any strut bars on my car...

Edited by 10000wrms

Man, Just let me know and i'll be up to help

once i figure out what i wanna do ill let you know ^^

moving this to the 4th page so M5 can read it :)

1.Subwoofer Enclosure Specification Questions & Requests

Most manufacturers do list the optimal enclosure specifications on their respective websites, but sometimes you do want to know what other users of the subwoofers have done.

To help get the information you desire when wondering this type of question, please include the following information.

a.Subwoofers in question, number of subwoofers & subwoofer size

b.Amplifier being used, specifically the model number.

c.Fabrication skill level

d.Preferred material to be used (i.e. MDF, fibreglass, etc)

e.Vehicle which the subwoofers will be used in

f.Other products you have heard, but have not owned that you enjoyed & their install particulars.

g.Musical preferences

h.System goals

i.Previous subwoofers you have used, and their installation particulars

j.List any research you have previously done

a. 2 18" Fi BTL N2s fully loaded

b. 2 hifonics brz2400.1 amps

c. 8. i can build boxes... just not design them...

d. MDF

e. 91 civic hatch

f. ?? who cares...

g. rap

h. 150+db on daily music

i. again who cares... 2 12" legacys on a 2400w max legacy amp... sounded like shit compared to my new system..

j. research doesnt really help when their is no topics on a 91 civic hatch wall build...you even said you cant compare my car to other cars so why research on someone elses build when its not gonna help mine...

so how does this info honestly help ??

150db on music will be a challenge, 150db burp is cake. Know the difference.