SMpaintball78

SSA ZCON 15 questions....

running at 2ohms seems to be the smarter way here, cuz i know from experience its stressful always thinking you might blow your $1000 equipment if you turn it up a tad bit too much, i like to do rated or slightly lower so i dont worry so much about over driving my stuff and having nothing. and its exciting knowing your amp is only at half power and can always add another sub while keeping the same amp for it :)

running at 2ohms seems to be the smarter way here, cuz i know from experience its stressful always thinking you might blow your $1000 equipment if you turn it up a tad bit too much, i like to do rated or slightly lower so i dont worry so much about over driving my stuff and having nothing. and its exciting knowing your amp is only at half power and can always add another sub while keeping the same amp for it :)

yes it is haha.

that AQ3500 will put out 2600wrms@2ohms

so even at 2 ohm its a little much for the zcon?

No its not, music is dynamic. Stop worrying about how much power your going to give the driver, the box will determine that more than you or anyone on this forum. 2 ohms on that amp will be fine.