little_yellow

fi bl 10 wiring issue

its about 2.8 net per side so each sub is getting about 1.4 cubes tuned to roughly 33hz.

i have a kicker zx2500.1 with a test sheet of 2607rms. so a little small lol and then i have a pioneer AVH-P6300BT.

1.4 cubes is on the higher side of Fi's recomendations, though that should be fine on the wattage that you're running especially, I'd still try to throw a little more at them! Glad the box change helped! :D

they do sound better. but it seems like a waste to use 600 on a 1500rms sub lol. ill try to get a video up this week.

well after enjoying my system this far i have decided its time for the new amp. so far im looking into the crescendo BC5500d. and then going from my 200amp alt to a 300 or so mechman. they should really bump at 1000+ rms each. love the subs by the way. bump hard sound great and gonna be even better with the new power.

also looking into a xs power battery to replace my current second battery. and then going to make another run of power from the front to the back

Edited by little_yellow

does your amp have a bass knob hooked up?? if so unhook it tune it and see what it sounds like without the bass knob....i had a problem like this and my bass knob was messed up.....just my .02

Edited by ex650