total mayhem

PLEASE WATCH AND HELP IF YOU CAN

If your in the LA area please be on the lookout for a Sundown 200.4 and 125.2, 24 inch TVIEW flipdown XO vision 7 inch rear view monitor and Alpine INA W 910 headunit Thanks

that sucks, why didnt you have it in the garage?

that sucks, why didnt you have it in the garage?

No room and in 20 years of living in the same place and parking in the same spot ive NEVER had any problems, nor has this area

Damnit man, there sure has been a lot of this shit lately.

Damnit man, there sure has been a lot of this shit lately.

Seriously. Hope something turns up man, good luck.

Man what the fuck is up with these mother fuckers hittin licks on everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang man sorry to hear!! Best of luck!

Im in the south central area..my buddy used to steal cars and he is still pretty connected ill ask him if he hears anything...not alot of people have sundown around LA so if they pop up somewhere they should stand out...

How low do you have to be in life to steal what other people work for.. smh..

Im in the south central area..my buddy used to steal cars and he is still pretty connected ill ask him if he hears anything...not alot of people have sundown around LA so if they pop up somewhere they should stand out...

Thank you and yeah, should stick out like a sore thumb

:WTFBubble: Man I cant fuckin believe some one got you. Did the alarm go off? Ill put my ear to the streets and see if anybody is coming up with some of that shit for sale.

Goodluck getting your shit back bro. Sucks even more to have your ride all tore up :Doh:

Thanks all of you. I hope this works itself out. Its a horrible feeling

Who ever did it knew you or of you! From street knowledge you don't break into something that serious without already knowing the blueprint. THey already knew to cut the alarm and to look under the seat. If Im just doing a random job the radio would have been the most I took cause the alarm would have rushed me and I would have broken the front window no tint means easy break the tint makes it harder which means more noise. Look at the people you have demo for in the recent past. ANyone who is out of your normal circle of people!!!!!! Or any one on real hard times in your circle!!!!!! Cause friends can turn to frienemies for what you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by bosscochise

How low do you have to be in life to steal what other people work for.. smh..

When you are trying to make it thru life and you have nothing its easy to take someone elses things just to get by. Just pray for them cause krama is a bitch.

Who ever did it knew you or of you! From street knowledge you don't break into something that serious without already knowing the blueprint. THey already knew to cut the alarm and to look under the seat. If Im just doing a random job the radio would have been the most I took cause the alarm would have rushed me and I would have broken the front window no tint means easy break the tint makes it harder which means more noise. Look at the people you have demo for in the recent past. ANyone who is out of your normal circle of people!!!!!! Or any one on real hard times in your circle!!!!!! Cause friends can turn to frienemies for what you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x2, just because you lived in an area that is crime free or a nice suburb dont think for one second you are safe. Reality is that people rob, kill etc. in any neighborhood. Someone could of followed you home or been following you for a while. You gotta be smarter than the robbers at all times, that even means when your riding around bumping. Unless you live in the white house or a heavily gated community then you or your property are not safe.

x2, just because you lived in an area that is crime free or a nice suburb dont think for one second you are safe. Reality is that people rob, kill etc. in any neighborhood. Someone could of followed you home or been following you for a while. You gotta be smarter than the robbers at all times, that even means when your riding around bumping. Unless you live in the white house or a heavily gated community then you or your property are not safe.

ALL OF THIS IS 100% TRUE. Another thing is, I havent had bass for OVER 3 months, so someone has been plotting for awhile. I also just found out that the ignition is busted, which means they tried to steal the whole Burb first and after that didnt work out they took the stuff. I try not to bump anywhere near my house, but this proves that you are never safe. I just have to do my best to be smart and protect my investment as much as possible. I forgot to mention,they didnt rip anything out. They actually came with tools and did a full uninstall. :jon: Again though, I thank you guys.

ALL OF THIS IS 100% TRUE. Another thing is, I havent had bass for OVER 3 months, so someone has been plotting for awhile. I also just found out that the ignition is busted, which means they tried to steal the whole Burb first and after that didnt work out they took the stuff. I try not to bump anywhere near my house, but this proves that you are never safe. I just have to do my best to be smart and protect my investment as much as possible. I forgot to mention,they didnt rip anything out. They actually came with tools and did a full uninstall. :jon: Again though, I thank you guys.

x's 3 on those post. After looking at it real good, they took the time to remove everything like they were thinking "I dont want him to have any trouble getting new stuff installed, I just want what he has."