Adrian_D

Port flares for sale, 8" and 10" diameter pipe

Of course I'm still making them :)

Well then. Once i order my icons and they come in ill need you to make me a pair. :D (Not sure whether im going 8" or 10" port yet, testing needs to come first.

Whenever you are ready, let me know what you need smile.png

Pair of 12's, daily setup, 8" port works perfect.

Pair of fifteens actually. :P So im thinking the 10" will be more towards my needs.

*UPDATE 11/11/12*

Looks like the postal service is getting greedy, they have upped the prices and I am forced to add $10 to the total shipped price, regardless of the finish.

Sorry sad.png

I'm working on a solution to get these easier on the US market.

Shipping prices for some European countries went up by 50%, talk about getting forked over by the postal service.

Current stock

2 flanged 8's, painted inside

1 flanged 8, raw

1 normal 8, raw

2 normal 10's, raw.

Hi Adrian   I'm looking for primered, flanged 10" pair for sonosub.  Actually the bottom one does not need flaring methinks as it is internal. Is this OK?

I forgot to ask what radius are your flares please?firefox2.gif

Hello, 

Simply add 4 inches to the inner diameter of the pipe, that makes it around 12 inches for the 8 inch flare and 14 inches for the 10 inch flare. As for the flange, you can add at least 2 inches to the overall diameter. 

Can you please PM me to further discuss all the details? As in flange diameter, if you do/don't need a pair etc :) 

Hi, are these still being made??

Still being made, what do you need? 

Hi 10in with flange outside measurement sir?

Thanks Adrian I receive my dual ten in ports today excellent work.

Thank you, they arrived in good time. Romanian products in Saint Martin, you need to take a picture of a flare next to something representative of the island :D

If you'd like to see his product in action, check the link above.

It may have been stated on another page, but what are the outer diameters of both sizes?

I have seen more and more ports like this. What exactly is the advantage of doing these and what is the difference in these rather than regular squared port? Never am able to get a straight answer out of anyone in this matter or everyone rights over it lol am looking to maybe do this with obsidian audios 18s once they get here. Recommended is a 6 inch by OBA themselves inputs?

As far as I know, flared ports help reduce turbulence. For a music setup this means you can run a little less port area without hearing chuffing. For an SPL setup you will see gains on the meter. 1-2dB without any changes. 

So are these basically aeroports? I have a 12 with a 4 inch aero and was wondering if you sell 4 inch aeros with custom lengths as I am trying to lower the tuning of my box.