KennethColeman

When your tracking number says Acceptance?

What exactly does that mean? Does it mean that the item has shipped or does it just mean that a tracking number has been assigned?

USPS has your stuff..not sure when you will get it as we've never sent via APO to Italy before.

Yeah I wasn't sure Nick and didn't want to bother you about it.As long as they have it it will get here evnetually.Usually its about 2 weeks but since its a heavier item I will give it an extra week.Again thanks for the walkthrough on this purchase.

Well all I have to say is HOLY SHIT!!! So My subs shipped on the 14th from Vegas and one of them arrived today. That's about 5 or 6 business days depending on if you count Saturday. I was really surprised that it only weigh 50lbs. I thought they weigh alot more than that.Well it will be awhile before they see any power.So for now they are all for show until project Co-Co begins LoL. Thanks Nick for everything.

DSC_0568.jpg

DSC_0569.jpg

DSC_0570.jpg

Looking good. :drink40: Congrats on the new sub. With all the equipment you got there lying around looks as if it's time for you to start your build log. :fing34: Good luck and keep us posted on how everything works out for you. :morepower1:

Yeah i was planning on doing a build log once my truck arrives here to Italy.I'm still waiting on the other one which should be here tomorrow or later this week and the Sundown 3500's and the 200.4.Right now I'm just trying to get my electrical system stuff together.I should be ordering the alternators in the next two weeks or so and then after that the batteries.I have enough stuff to install that I should be pretty busy until i get everything.If you want to see exactly what i have so far and my plans check out my video I made of the Equipment. Avy Build

Nice man, should be an attention getter in Aviano for sure!!! Wont it be hard to drive a beast like that in the Italian streets?

Shipping a truck and a couple amps to italy!? (O.o)

Im guessing you have alot of money to play with huh ? :D

Anyways nice sub i love btl's

Shipping a truck and a couple amps to italy!? (O.o)

Im guessing you have alot of money to play with huh ? :D

Anyways nice sub i love btl's

I am guessing he is in the Air Force, and when you move overseas they normally will ship your vehicle overseas as part of your move. If i am wrong, i am sure he will let it be known. And normally shipping stuff to APO addresses is fairly cheap, i shipped a package from Afghan stateside, box was roughly 85lbs, and it cost me like 30 bucks!!!

It wont be hard driving it here as long as I stay out of the town centers because its no where to park or turn around in them. Also i had a 1996 Impala SS that I just recently sold and thats what I have been using for this build. I had to pay out of pocket to ship my truck because the military only pays for one and my impala was my one.You don't even want to know how much it cost to ship a truck over here.Shipping to military APO can be cheaper sometimes.Most companies charge ridiculous prices for shipping to military which makes no sense to me but I shop around and try to figure the best way to get what I want for cheaper shipping.It was $90 for both of my 3500's shipped and the 200.4 I used shipitapo to get it here because shipping was free in the US but they wanted to charge me $75 to ship to APO.So now it will only be about $40 for shipitapo to get it to me.You are correct TRP I am Air Force Stationed in Aviano.This build will be my winter project and hopefully by the time it gets done P Stone will have shipped out that 79 Box he building for my friend.Going to be a good summer in Italy next year

Well got the other sub today.The box looks like it took a trip through hell but the sub shows no signs due to the nice padding inside to protect it.Here's the pictures.

DSC_0571.jpg

DSC_0572.jpg

DSC_0573.jpg

DSC_0574.jpg

DSC_0575.jpg

DSC_0576.jpg

DSC_0579.jpg

Im a huge sneakerhead.I have only been collecting for about a year but i have over 50 pairs of shoes that I haven't even worn.I started selling most of them due to the wife complaining about closet space LoL.Yeah my pile in the extra room is getting bigger now and think i have 2 3500 amps coming soon and a 200.4 that should be here next week.

Is that "Installbay" 0 gauge wire i see? Are you planning to use that for the 3500's?

Nope the install bay is leftover from a previous build.I will be using all KnuKoceptz wiring

Okay and here's whats going to be powering the BTL's. Im starting to get everything in now so I should be able to start the build as soon as my truck gets here.

DSC_0617.jpg

DSC_0618.jpg

DSC_0620.jpg

DSC_0622.jpg

DSC_0624.jpg

Very nice man!! I have heard alot of good things about Aviano, just never really wanted to go there, i tried going to Japan, but it wasnt happening. I was in the AF for 6 years. What is your job?

Im a crew chief on the F-16

WE just got some fighter guys in our shop prior 15/16 guys.

I myself am a KC-135 Crew chief.

Yeah they have been force cross training alot of us fighter guys over to heavies. I think most of us would prefer the heavies anyways over these old beat up fighters that are always broke LoL