Mark LaFountain

Help us welcome Alerion Enclosures to the forum!

I need a box Rick.

Awesome! My goal is to have pricing up tonight.

A couple more. Pricing should be up sometime tonight.

1319351297430.jpg

IMG958029.jpg

IMG954434.jpg

1319351360017.jpg

IMG950546.jpg

Xcon 18 from behind

Resampled_2011-07-17_18-58-23_693.jpg

Welcome!!!! and hope for you great success with your bussiness!!!

Thanks a lot guys, we're going to provide great boxes at an awesome price. Can't beat doing what you love for a job right!?

Edited by ricksi30

Hey Rick PM me about something for my Firebird bro............I'm down in Sierra Vista so even if I don't order I'll still do what I can to get u business.

J

Yeah man that would be great! Let me know what you're thinking for the Firebird. Still have my number?

I do but I don't. I have been texting so many people regarding selling or buying or trading subs, amps, and hu's I have forgotten who is who for the most part. Shoot me a text and we can go from there. I know I am slowly working on this car and audio is one of the last, but if a great deal can be found and it can support a local business who is also tied to SSA I am ALL FOR IT!!!!

J

Hey Rick PM me about something for my Firebird bro............I'm down in Sierra Vista so even if I don't order I'll still do what I can to get u business.

J

Yeah man that would be great! Let me know what you're thinking for the Firebird. Still have my number?

I do but I don't. I have been texting so many people regarding selling or buying or trading subs, amps, and hu's I have forgotten who is who for the most part. Shoot me a text and we can go from there. I know I am slowly working on this car and audio is one of the last, but if a great deal can be found and it can support a local business who is also tied to SSA I am ALL FOR IT!!!!

J

Sounds good. PM coming.

A wall designed for four American Bass SQ 15's. 14 cubic feet net with 200 Square inches of port area tuned to 34hz.

wall4.jpg

wall6.jpg

wall9.jpg

wall10.jpg

wall15.jpg

wall16.jpg

wall20.jpg

wall22.jpg

wall23.jpg

wall26.jpg

wall27.jpg

wall29.jpg

wall30.jpg

wall31.jpg

wall32.jpg

Nice work and killer prices. I might be in need of something in the near future. :WELCOME: