Sign in to follow this  
MadAtTheSky

We are Alerion Enclosures!

Thank you everyone for the welcome! We are Alerion Enclosures out of Tucson Arizona. We are Garrett Parker (MadAtTheSky) and Rick Larosa (Ricksi30). Like you, we have always strived to get the most out of our mobile audio performance. For years we’ve been trying out and testing different audio brands and speaker applications, trying to increase output and maintain sound quality. We’ve spent countless dollars on over-priced equipment only to be disappointed by the lack of progress. It was time re-evaluate how we approached quality performance. We began experimenting with different woofer configurations, front stage phasing, and enclosure design. Rick found his niche in cabin speaker placement and active setups while I developed my knowledge of enclosure design. It wasn’t long before we were spending 10+ hours in the shop creating and installing custom speaker enclosures in our vehicles as well as those of our friends and referrals. We learned how a well-designed, beautifully crafted subwoofer enclosure can eliminate the mistake of wasting more money on unnecessary audio equipment.

We feel that the installation is far more important than the equipment being installed. Standing by this belief, we promise you high-quality, expertly constructed enclosures built to YOUR needs. We will always offer the lowest price possible and guarantee fast shipping once your order is placed. Thanks again for the warm welcome we look forward to our future here on SSA!

Alerion Enclosures

Great to hear!!! :drink40: ... Nice info Garrett !!! :fing34: .. I've already had my time with Rick, so he gets NO credit.. lol

Welcome, pinned the topic for you guys. Looking forward to more box build pictures. :)

is this the same ricksi30 from Maxima.org?

Yessir!

Wish you guys the best of luck, cant wait to see yall start moving out some enclosures on the forum. :drink40:

Any products of previous designs/works? I will need an enclosure soon so Im interested :drink40:

Welcome

Any products of previous designs/works? I will need an enclosure soon so Im interested :drink40:

Welcome

Thanks for the interest. You can check some of our stuff out here

Edited by ricksi30

good luck guys... :drink40:

Thanks for the excellent discription of yourselves and the bussiness. Nice that you took the time to give such information. WELCOME!!!!