Sign in to follow this  
onebadmonte

4th Annual Fry's Electronics USACi/Bass Battles Texas Final

Recones are still out of stock for me. :(

Bummer. You know there are other companies that can get you up and running. Quite pussy footing around and get'er done! :P

I just need one recone. BigJon reconed the other one not too long ago and it still looks new. Would I need to recone both if I got it from somewhere else?

Recones are still out of stock for me. :(

Bummer. You know there are other companies that can get you up and running. Quite pussy footing around and get'er done! :P

I just need one recone. BigJon reconed the other one not too long ago and it still looks new. Would I need to recone both if I got it from somewhere else?

Naw, just re-cone one. Just let them know you want a re-cone to the original specs. Easy peazzie!

Where would you recommend i check for a recone? PSI?

Them or Fi. Shop around, shoot some e-mails off, have a little fun. :fing34:

Sell em and buy some x or zcons

So what day are people coming? ill probably be there on sunday.

Sell em and buy some x or zcons

Definitely not happening. lol. Dont get me wrong, I have nothing against those woofers. It's just that it would be more difficult for me to sell, get extra money, then purchase new stuff. I'm happy with the Nightshades and am far from done with toying around.

I'll see what I can find out about a recone. Thanks for the suggestions Hugo.

So what day are people coming? ill probably be there on sunday.

I'm heading out there Friday after work. Taking the family with me for a little weekend vay-kay. :P From my understanding there is gonna be a little SQ seminar on Saturday. I'm going to try to make it to that seminar if details ever get posted. Then just the show on Sunday, and drive home afterwards. :suicide-santa:

I'll see what I can find out about a recone. Thanks for the suggestions Hugo.

No problem. :drink40:

Ill be there sunday

Cool. :drink40: You competing or just going as a spectator?

Hugo,

You got room for one more?! I'll ride in the port if you have no more seats left!! LOL!!

I might go, but just to spectate. I won't have subs to compete with, The Jugg's might be finding a new home this week. Just waiting on the guy to get back to me with the Moollah.

Unless, you are going to let me borrow one the Warhorses to push my DC LVL6's for the Trunk Class. LOL!!

I going for the whole weekend but just spectating. I did build a new 5200 based 18 that I may throw in my ride.

alex.. ill trade you, your working sub and your motor and basket for a custom NS V1 18 :D

It's super tempting buddy but I think the cone area from the 15s is best in the Caddy. Plus, Jacob said he has the coils and is waiting on the cones to arrive in the next week. My other option would be to get 2 Z v.3 kits and do both subs.