stevemead08

2 zcon 18s

Why would you wall a car with t tops? Shit ain't even violent for 10k. LOL!

Since when did violence = SPL? Last I checked it wasn't... So 150 decibels should actually be 150 Violences?

After they break in I imagine that shit will be brutal. Probably is now right behind your head, lol

BanginGMC, way to be a dick for no reason.

He's just a punk kid. His daddy should have slapped his mouth a little harder and taught him some manners. He talks shit daily on here. One day he will be gone. He's disposable, just like every other douche bag I seen.

Your daddy should of slapped you and put some sense into you, who the fuck would wall an ss and defeat the whole purpose of the car. You talk shit to my boy ramrod like your better then him, like your ballin because you got a gay ss and a played out silverado. Sounds like you need to hop on the short buss yourself, if you play nice they can teach you how to build a better system.

Your daddy should of slapped you and put some sense into you, who the fuck would wall an ss and defeat the whole purpose of the car. You talk shit to my boy ramrod like your better then him, like your ballin because you got a gay ss and a played out silverado. Sounds like you need to hop on the short buss yourself, if you play nice they can teach you how to build a better system.

you should just shut up before you make yourself sound even more like an idiot LOL

Edited by 10000wrms

Your boy Ramrod was the first to congradulate. You were the first to hate. Me and Ramrod are cool he knew I was just Fuckin with him. You, are still a fucktard.

Really, a gay ass SS and a played out silverado? That's the best shit you could come up with? Get lost roach.

He's just a punk kid. His daddy should have slapped his mouth a little harder and taught him some manners. He talks shit daily on here. One day he will be gone. He's disposable, just like every other douche bag I seen.

Oh_he_mad.jpg

GMC you sound like a dumb little fuck.. Honestly? Your telling me people who put preformance parts onto a civic are also retarded because a Civic isnt a performace car? And i guess according to you EVERY SUV wall out there is also retarded because the main purpose of an SUV is for passanger transportation and big cargo space? Am i wrong?

Oh_he_mad.jpg

u-mad-come-at-me-bro.jpg

Lets keep this thread on topic. Great results for the first bit of play time Steve, i'm sure you'll be very happy after you tune and tweak some more.

I almost wonder if you should drop the tuning of your box to get closer to a resonant frequency of the car. Just some thoughts.

Looks fun man.

Why would you wall a car with t tops? Shit ain't even violent for 10k. LOL!

Someone drank their haterade this morning.

haterade... thats some funny ish

Steve, I love it man. Nice work for no testing on super stiff drivers. The slow-mo automatic rear glass closing mechanism is the best part. ;)

Good stuff Steve! What are the specs of that box? I can't help to think you could benefit from more port area, if you could squeeze some more in there. A 152+ with no tuning/tweaking is awesome! Look forward to more progess. :drink40:

My best estimate is about 12-13 cubes. 195 sq inches port, tuned to 38. I'm going to build a few different ports since I made it removable. One at 32, and one at 53, the one now is at 38.

When do you plan on building the other ports? Lookin forward to the results bro. That camaro is pucking whamming.

My best estimate is about 12-13 cubes. 195 sq inches port, tuned to 38. I'm going to build a few different ports since I made it removable. One at 32, and one at 53, the one now is at 38.

I guess it looks smaller to me. Interchangeable port is a good way to go. What is your vehicles resonant frequency? 32? 53?

I willing to bet the 32hz stays in there even tho it wont be the loudest on the meter. Once it drops bottom - :wub:

my man steve is ballin.... bass ballin .........

cant stop his balllllinnn

do ya thing hommie

Damn! 152+! Chit, now I don't want to take my Suburban to the show. :(

Congrats on the great score. :morepower1:

Was just laughing to myself about the quantifiable violences to decibles ratio.